Back from recent stay at Comfort Inn LBV

travelin' tigger

DIS Veteran
This is my 7th or 8th stay here (lost count) and I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the new management rants on other threads, but actually had a great stay! And this was for 3 nights (May 7-10)!

So my flight was delayed and I didn't check-in until close to midnight. Monique was great and granted all my requests of an upper floor and parking lot view - maybe because I was solo, but she was very nice. Got to my room Bldg. 1, 4th floor, room 1429. Walked in and found it to be in good shape and CLEAN - no complaints at all.

You know, for $32, you can't beat this place. Yes, the place is old and worn, but they keep it up very well and my main criteria is CLEAN and NO BUGS, which I've always found true during all my stays! Also felt safe here when traveling solo.

Will be back in September for $33 a night. :goodvibes

Thanks for the updated review.

We'll be leaving Friday night for 3 nights over the Memorial Day weekend. We can't wait! This will be our 2nd stay at the $32 per night. We have several more scheduled at $32 and a few at the $33 rate. You just can't beat the price/value!

Is this located in a safe area? It will be my mom 2 DD's & I this trip & I want to be in an inexpensive safe area.

I believe so. We have stayed there on 2 different visits and have felt safe at all times. It is just North of Downtown Disney in the Crossroads area. They have a security guard at the entrance to the parking lot who checks if you have a reservation or your parking pass before letting you enter. We have serveral more stays planned.

I am searching for that great rate but all I get now is $89. :confused3

Right now (and it ends soon, like in a few days) is 9 bucks for the first night and 35 thereafter.

Go to the travelzoo and click Orlando. I just cancelled my WDW resort at 920 for the week for just over 300 for 9 nights at Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. That 600 bucks isn't worth the 'name' of WDW resort.

Seriously? We stayed here for one night at the end of our stay in April. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was decent. But our room...was disgusting. We were "upgraded" to a family suite. Looked as if it had water damage at some point, which was weird because we were on the second floor. It smelled dank and I was actually afraid to lift the covers of the beds! From the reports on this board, we must have had a bad experience. We were not picky, just wanted something cheap that didn't give us that "ick" factor, but we didn't find this even met that standard!

Right now (and it ends soon, like in a few days) is 9 bucks for the first night and 35 thereafter.

Go to the travelzoo and click Orlando. I just cancelled my WDW resort at 920 for the week for just over 300 for 9 nights at Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. That 600 bucks isn't worth the 'name' of WDW resort.

Thanks for the update! I was looking to add a room to my reservation over Thanksgiving. Looks like I will have to change my old reservation to this deal since it is cheaper than the $33 per night deal I had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter