Back from the Yacht Club

Divamomto3

<font color=CC99FF>The Tag Fairy advises you to lo
I loved it!
We had a fabulous room (3051). A great view of the Boardwalk and dock. The staff was great. The hotel is gorgeous. Stormalong Bay is awesome. The only thing I wished it had was better access for refillable mugs. There's no self serve that I could find anywhere in the YC or BC.

I'll try to answer any questions I can!

Welcome Back! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your trip.

Yacht Club is my fav resort! The only thing I don't like is having to go to Beaches & Cream for refills:(

I'm glad to hear you had a good time. I am staying at YC for the first time 8/24-8/30 and I can't wait! :)

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time. I really enjoyed my stay at the Beach Club.

Can't mugs also be filled at Hurricane Hanna's Grill?

We will be leaving for BCV on Monday. How were the crowdes?

Was Storm Along Bay Crowded?

And the most important question, where did you eat?:teeth:

We were there over the weekend also - room 3011. We had a fabulous view of Illuminations. Storm-Along-Bay lived up to the hype. We just wish that Beaches and Cream were a bit larger to accomodate more people. We had a great time.

Hi
We will be going to YC in July. I am glad to hear you had a nice time and liked the resort.
Did you have a water view room? We could only afford a ST. room.
Was SAB crowded?
I had heard the bugs were bad this year. Did they bother you at all. I have never had a bug problem when we went before(May).
I am so excited to go:)

Stormalong Bay was not overly crowded and we were there over Memorial Day weekend. I never had a problem finding a chair. Yes, I agree, Beaches and Cream needs to be much bigger! It's very popular! You can refill your mugs at Hurricane Hanna's but that's not open at night and during the day you have to ask the bartender to do it for you, Beaches and Cream, but that's always packed...you can go to the side and ask for a refill, but it's not as easy as self serve, and Yacht Club Galley, but that's not open at night either. I had no problem with bugs. We had a water view and it was spectacular. If you're going at a slow time, you could always politely ask at the desk, maybe one is available as an upgrade. Originally, we were assigned a marina view on the first floor. I was concerned that my 2 year old could get out too easily that way and they moved us up to the 3rd floor.

I ate at: Cape May Cafe, Yacht Club Galley, Chef Mickey's, Boardwalk Pizza, Fultons Crabhouse, Planet Hollywood, Big River Grill, Nine Dragons in China in Epcot, Crystal Palace, Hoop De Doo Review, Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Poly....hmm...I'll have to think of others and post over on the restaurant forum. My favorite was Nine Dragons!

We are going to be at the Yacht Club in less than three weeks. We can't wait. The weather here has been so cold that I am actually looking forward to 90 degrees!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter