Back from VWL

MaryJ

<font color=660099>Believes in Tag Gremlins, not T
Just got back yesterday from our adult only trip to VWL. DH likes to have an upper floor room and that's exactly what we got.....room 5556....dumpster view. I recognized immediately where the room would be when they told me the number, but nothing else was available. What a long hike down the hall that was after a long day in the parks, but it probably turned out to be a good thing. After a trip to the F&WF, and some more wine in our room, we may have become a little loud, so being at the end of the hall, hopefully we didn't disturb anyone too much.

Went to MNSSHP on the 29th. The 6 of us had T-shirts with our names on them and bought mouse ears so that we could go as Mouseketeers. We were surprised at the reactions we got from people in the park....everything from "Where's Cubby?" to one boy who took a look at us and said "Ohmigod!"

Attended the Party for the Senses and had a great time. We joked on the way back that after all the wine we had there, we might be acting like we were at the "Party for the Senseless."

On Halloween we went to MGM and the Millionaire gameshow. After coming close on 3 other trips, I finally made it into the hot seat. Got as far as the 32,000 point question but missed on the 64,000 (I'll never forget who won the emmy for best actor in a comedy in 2003.) That night we went to Pleasure Island....saw some very interesting costumes there!

Our last day was spent shopping in DTD and in Epcot. It just all ended too soon!

Originally posted by MaryJ
I'll never forget who won the emmy for best actor in a comedy in 2003.....It just all ended too soon!

Great report. Thanks. They always seem to end too soon, don't they?

So who won it?

HBC

Too bad the $64,000 questions wasn't "Which room @ VWL has the best dumpster view?" :teeth:

You would have been even closer to $1,000,000 !!!

Originally posted by Happy Birthday Cat
Great report. Thanks. They always seem to end too soon, don't they?

So who won it?

HBC
The emmy went to Tony Shalhoub from "Monk." I've never watched the show and therefore had never heard of him. I took the 50/50 on that question and chose Matt LeBlanc instead.

Glad to hear you had a fun and enjoyable trip MaryJ! I really enjoyed your cute trip tidbits! Put a smile on my face! :sunny:

hey at least you weren't surprised by the service building.

sounds like you had a good time at the wine/food festavial - are you going to try for BCV next year - easier to get back to the room....:rolleyes:

Hi,

Thanks for the report! Glad you had a great time!

Allison

Originally posted by spiceycat
sounds like you had a good time at the wine/food festavial - are you going to try for BCV next year - easier to get back to the room....:rolleyes:
Probably. Actually, we were at BCV last year for the F&WF, but DH missed the lodge so much that we decided to stay there this year. However, on our next to the last day there, he did comment that staying at BCV or BWV was more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter