Backstage Magic and DiveQuest

drizzt117

Disney Doctor
Hello All,

My fiance and I will be going to WDW for our honeymoon next June. My question is I want to do the Backstage Magic tour and DiveQuest in the same day. I've heard the tour begins and ends at Epcot which would be perfect for the diving. How would the timing work; is this even possible? Thanks.

Thomas

http://wdwig.com/tours.htm

Backstage gets you back to Epcot about 5 PM. Divequests is at 4:30 and 5:30. I have done Backstage and not sure if I would be in shape for a Divequest after a full day of touring. However, the times look like you could do it, if you guys are up to it. Being 36 years older than you may have something to do with it, LOL. Enjoy either of both, tours are GREAT!!!! And an early congratulations and best wishes to you both. :wave2:

Dan :sunny:

Although I did other things after the tour, I did only spend about 1 hour in the park before going back and taking a nap (I did than do E Night). Personally, I think you could certainly do both but I am not sure you would get the full enjoyment out of either that way.

JMHO
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter