marijn

Earning My Ears
Hii!

I was just wondering if anybody has some information on the Backstage Magic tour? On the website it says its available, but when I call to Disney (tours), they say they can't find it in their system. Does anybody know anything? (who to call, if it is available or not, and if not, if it's going to be available this summer)

Thank you so much!

Thank you! It's just that I called Disney Tours/Enchanting Extras, they can't find the tour in their system. And the phone number on the website transfers me to the Disney Institute (some sort of business2business branch of Disney. they were closed yesterday, but I'll give them a call today.

Thank you! It's just that I called Disney Tours/Enchanting Extras, they can't find the tour in their system. And the phone number on the website transfers me to the Disney Institute (some sort of business2business branch of Disney. they were closed yesterday, but I'll give them a call today.
Please let us know how it goes.
I’d like to do this tour when we go later this year, so I’d be interested to know what you find out.
If it’s still not the right place to call, please be sure to update us with the correct number when you find it.

Lastly, if all else fails… try emailing guest relations, or if you’re a Twitter user, try the Disney guest relations Twitter page. I just got a tweet a couple days ago, stating that it is active again and practically begging for guests to use it to receive assistance.

So I've just called the number on the website and it is indeed the number for the Disney Institute. They say they don't book tours for individual people so they transferred me to the tours line (So i don't know the number. I do know the uk number which is +44 (0)800 - 0850582) The cast member there said the tour isn't bookable as of yet and she couldn't see when it would be back. So that's all the info I have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter