Bad time to go.

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
We just returned from our trip to Disney. Had been planning for months! We were there over Memorial Day weekend and it was so crowded and awfully hot!! I don't think I will ever go again this time of year. I've already got a trip planned for the week before
Christmas and I know it will be cooler, but will the crowds be bad then? Just didn't want to make another mistake about the timing of our trip.:(

We have gone in Dec, that week for the last three years and are going to be there this year again. The weather is GREAT. The crowds during the week are lighter than the crowds on the weekend. We always go to MK during the week and save DS for the weekend...º0º

In Dec 99, we went the second week. The CB has 2100 rooms, and only 400 were rented. That Fri was the first full week before Christmas and the resorts all filled to 100 percent. However, the surrounding hotels don't fill till the week after , so you take your chances.

The weather is cooler. Take a jacket for nights and some days are warm enough for swimming.

We'll be there 12/16 - 12/21. Is that the week it gets really crowded? :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter