Bags

r1lissa

Mouseketeer
What is your preferred way of carrying your stuff while at the parks?
I get tired of a backpack on my shoulders.

What is your preferred way of carrying your stuff while at the parks?
I get tired of a backpack on my shoulders.
When we had to bring stuff, we put it in the stroller. When the kids outgrew the stroller, I just bring my wallet and phone.

If it’s sunny, I wear cargo capris and carry the minimum in my pockets. If I think I will need my rain poncho, I have a crossbody bag that holds the poncho, umbrella and bottle of water nicely. I like that with a crossbody, I can switch shoulders, or even wear it as a waist bag by shortening the strap. Backpacks are not comfortable for me.

No bags for us. Nothing to carry other than phone, external battery and cards. Umbrella in back pocket on rare occasion. Anything else I can get in the
park if needed.

I have a Baggalini On Track crossbody bag. It's big enough to carry a standard size water bottle, my rain coat, cell phone, wallet, hand sanitizer, wipes, small bottle of sunscreen and a few small snacks. It's not bulky, easy to access, doesn't get in the way on rides, enough pockets to organize, is water resistant and is the perfect size for me.

I have a small but roomy sling bag from Amazon, though I am getting a fanny pack for my trip this time because I am building a droid and will need to wear a backpack for that.

Bagless for us as well - I use cargo capris pocket for phone and little wallet on a lanyard with CC, license, AP, and DVC Blue card. Don’t need anything else. Husband fits everything in his pockets.

Normally I go bagless. Phone in pocket, I have a little pocket on the back of the phone that holds my ID, CC, room key if staying at Dolphin and a little cash. Glasses around my neck. If I need rain gear either disposable poncho in pocket or umbrella that has a clip I can clip to a belt loop. Normally, I don't carry water, if I want it I get the free water at QS. This trip, I plan on wearing a fanny pack. It's harder to get into QS for the water so I have one that holds a water bottle. I also plan on carrying a small lipstick charger, my son normally carries that in his cargo pockets since men's pockets are bigger than women's but he isn't going this trip. I also plan on carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer, I'm aware they are all over the parks but I just want to have my own just in case. I also will have little individual wrapped wipes I'll carry and a couple of extra disposable masks, I bought some straps with clips to clip on the mask I'll be wearing so I can just drop it around my neck when eating or drinking. Women's pockets won't hold all that, so I'm embracing my inner 80s mom and wearing a fanny pack. I found one that isn't too fanny packish. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073M1CL48/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If I do carry a backpack, I use one with straps that come around the front and hook right near my chest. It takes the weight off the shoulders a bit and is more comfortable to carry all day. Each trip, we carry less and less, but we still have things like autograph books and pressed penny binders.

I used to use a backpack but by the end of the day, my back was killing me. I know use a crossbody. I like the LUG brand.

You beat me too it! That is my method for carrying most things.

I use a Running Buddy. It holds my phone, credit card, ID and a little cash.
For myself, I carry a something similar. I use a running belt. It feels lighter over time than my regular hip belts that I use. I also carry a chapstick and small stick sunscreen in mine.

I use a small backpack. It has a chest strap and waist strap if I choose to use. Takes all the weight off the shoulders.
I keep my camera, raingear, battery charger, sunglasses and sunscreen in it.
Some days it stays in the room, but it is nice to have.

Normally I go bagless. Phone in pocket, I have a little pocket on the back of the phone that holds my ID, CC, room key if staying at Dolphin and a little cash. Glasses around my neck. If I need rain gear either disposable poncho in pocket or umbrella that has a clip I can clip to a belt loop

Same here, bagless is freeing!

I carry my phone and a pocket sized travel wallet. If I don't have pockets I wear a small crossbody purse. Once we off loaded kids, we off loaded bags.

Does nobody else carry jackets for the evening when it cools off?
Generally speaking, unless it's Dec, January, or February, no. For most of the year, Central Florida doesn't cool off much at night. Sure, it's cooler once the sun goes down, but not to the degree that I need a jacket. Still in the 70s with humidity of 50% or more. I'm a Florida native, still live in the south and get cold easily, but other than the winter months, have never needed a jacket in the evening when it wasn't needed during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter