Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barbara,

I'm hoping you can make one last set of disigns for me please. I have discovered that I am in need of something to put on our door while at Castaway Cay, so I would very much appreciate it if you could make up a couple of your adorable CC disigns for me.

I love the one of 'The gang at Castaway Cay'

On the first design, could you please write 'Debbie' with the date of 'Friday, November 1st, 2013' beneath my name at the bottom of the design.

On the second one, could you please write 'Sue' with the same date of 'Friday, November 1st, 2013' on the bottom of her design.

My sister still does not know of the magnets you have designed for us, and I can't wait for each day when she finds a new one on her door.

Thank you once again for all you have done for us. It is so very much appreciated!!!

edited to add...oops, I just saw that you are taking a break. I guess I am out of luck as I will be leaving on the 26th. Thank you anyway for all you have done for me in the past. Have a wonderful time while you are away!!!

Your disigns look amazing! I a few requests, if it is too many just let me know :) could you please make these for us?

1. M&m sunset deck : the Mulrain family (no dates)
2. M&M beach chairs Anna Maria island dec 28th 13 to jan 4th 2014. The girls' 40th birthday! ( hope you can do it even if it is not for a Disney place :)
3. Spiderman2 :Tayshon
4. Jedi Mickey for Jayden, Tayshon, Matéo, Adrian ( one for each name )
5. Princess Leia Maya, Kiona and Kijané(one for each name)
6. Wdw and cruise : the Mulrain family December 2013

Thank you so very much!!!!

Barb,
Your DISigns look fantastic. My wife and I have seen your designs on previous cruises and wondered how we could do this, and then I found you on the blog.

Would it be possible for you to do a few items for my wife's and my upcoming 15th wedding anniversary cruise, and a few for our daughter, son, and grand daughters?

1) pirate mickey w swords 2mh with "Seann" in the left ear.
2) Minnie mickey silhouette with "Dawn" in left ear and "Paul" in right ear.
3) m & m ocean beach beach chairs with "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean" across the top and "15th Wedding Anniversary" across the bottom.
4) pirates life for me - this can be left blank.
5) baby minnie mh with "Lillie" in the left ear and "2013" in right.
6) pirate mickey and minnie mh - this can be left blank.
7) tink flower background with "Lucy" in the left ear.
8) minie pink - this can be blank
9) gang at castaway cay - this can be blank
10) m & m sunset deck with "Disney Fantasy" on the top and "Dawn" and "Paul" on the bottom.

Thank you very much
Paul

I know you are taking a break but thought I would go ahead and post. If I need to repost after Oct 27 no worries. Enjoy your cruise time!

1. pirate mickey and minnie mh
Alex Tracy

2. pirates sayings skull and swords ms
Brennan "cruise symbol"

3. pirates sayings skull and swords ms
Ethan "cruise symbol"

4. captain Mickey porthole
The Coley Family Disney Fantasy December 2013

Many, many thanks!

Hi Barbara-

We just can't stay away!!

Could I please get:

Under Cruise Designs/Disney Fantasy/Fantasy 1: Port Canaveral, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay Leitz Family Fantasy Cruise, November 23-30, 2013

Cruise Designs/Disney Fantasy/Fantasy in the Eastern: could you please change it to Western Itinerary with The Leitz Family

Cruise Designs/Capt Mickey Gang @ beach: The Leitz Family

Cruise Designs/DCL Mickey Gang
: Welcome Aboard Leitz Family

Mouse Ear Family/DCL Beach
The Leitz Family (no ship or date)
Ray-brown hair hat 64(Grumpy)
Judy-dark brown hair, glasses(don't know if you had that option), hat 14(Cinderella)
Michael-14, light brown hair, hat 48(Donald)
Zachary-11 dark brown hair, hat 46 (Dale)
Christohper-9 light brown, glasses(only if there's that option), hat 76 (Pluto)

Thank you so much

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I hope I am doing this correct. Just checked out all your images, you are amazingly talented. We are cruising June 2014 and I would like to make magnets with the following images please:

Disney Fantasy 1 : The Hillhouse Family, It is the Western Caribbean POC are Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Castaway Cay. Sail dates are 6/21/2014-6/28/2014

DVCMEMBER1: The Hillhouse Family

Steelersmh; the name Mike and 2014 on an ear

lv w crown1 mh: the name Lynell and 2014 on other ear

capt.americashield mh; the name Jake and 2014 on other ear

Steelersmh: the name Brady and 2014 on other ear

ironman mh: the name Devon and 2014 on other ear

Also I did not see anything appropriate but my son Jake is graduating HS and this cruise is to celebrate that. If you had anything you could do with the HULK or GREEN LANTERN that says Congratulations Jake Class of 2014 I would greatly appreciate it.

Please PM me your address I would love to send you something in appreciation if OK with you??

THANK YOU

Thank you for your offer, but we aren't allowed to accept anything for doing this.
Here you go...

Hi Barb:

Four of us are going on the Magic Nov. 1, 2 moms and daughters. Could you please do the following for us?

In Mickey Heads:

JILL-pink polka dot Minnie
ROBIN-singing Minnie
JULIE-Minnie DK purple polka dots

In DCL Mickey Head:

COLEEN-Minnie on beach towel

Do we print these on the 8x10 magnetic paper and then cut out?

Thank you so very much! I see you have done MANY for all of us on these boards.

Coleen
You can print them on magnetic paper and cut out. You can size the disign to what ever size you want. You can also print these on cardstock then cut out. You can then laminate (if you want to) and attach magnets to the back.
Here you go...

Hi Barb! You did some wonderful Father-Daughter cruise DISigns for me a few months ago for my dad and I's July Med cruise. Next month I am going on a Mother-Daughter cruise and I was hoping you could do a couple DISigns for that? I don't have a specific design, anything you like would be great. Our names are Nicole and my mom, Lenora, sailing on the Dream November 14-17, 2013 to the Bahamas. I'm not sure if you do Christmas designs, if so you could use one of those for this since we are on one of DCL's first holiday-decorated cruises this season. If not, any other design of your choosing would be more than great. Thanks so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb, our Easter cruise magnets were awesome thanks! We are going again! May we please request

1. Image:Mickey Minnie sunset deck
Dave and Betsy
Disney dream
November 2013

2. Image: Mickey gang on beach
Disney Dream
The Mayden Family
November 2013

3.image:Mickey ears Golden Princesses
Left ear: Makenzie
Right ear: Disney Dream 2013

4. Image: Mickey ears Ariel underwater 2 (green in grotto)
Left ear: Macy
Right ear : Disney Dream 2013

5.image: Mickey ears Castle with fireworks
Left ear: The Mayden Family
Right ear: Disney Dream 2013
Thank you so much for your hard work!

We just booked the October 19th sailing of the Wonder! Is there any possible way that you could whip up a DISign for my family?

First Disign
1. Pirate Peter Pan mh
2. Connor
3. 2013 (not a big deal if on there!)
4. N/A
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. DCL Logo as shown in example image

Second Disign
1. Pirate Minnie mh
2. Lin
4. N/A
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. DCL Logo

Third Disign
1. Pirate Mickey Standing 2
2. Chris
4. N/A
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. DCL Logo

Thank you SO much!

Lin

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I know you're away, but I'd like to get in the queue for when you get back! I hope you're having a fantastic time.

Thank so much for the mickey heads you made us for our Wonder cruise in March. My niece has decided that she is 'too old for princesses'. We know that will last only until she catches her glimpse onboard. However, in the interest of harmony until that point, could I please request the following:

1) Goofy sitting mh, Rebecca left ear, Disney Wonder 2014 right ear
2) Pluto blue mh, Rebecca left ear, 2014 right ear

Thank-you again!
Heather:)

I am going to fill all of the requests to this point but then I have to take a break. We are going on Disney Magic October 20th. Yay! Can't wait for the Double Dip! I'll be back taking requests October 27th.
My daughter asked if I had made our magnets yet...I forgot! So I need to pack and make magnets.
Thanks for understanding,
Barbara

Ty for our magnets for our sept cruise n upcoming grand slam. Ty for all your time n creativity. Enjoy your cruise! Bon voyage!

Hi Ms. Barbara,

We are sailing on the Dream on Nov 7, 2013. Do you think you will have time to make these Disigns for us? I am new to the disboard and I am so thankful for your kindness. I know you are about leave on your cruise and I hope you have a great time.

lv w crown 2 mh.- Donna - left ear

mrs. potts and chip mh-Lisa right ear & Kyndle left ear

princess cupcake- Kyndle

black mh w bow-Kaye

Mickey w buttons-Jimmy

Lisa

Here you go...

Hi Barbara-

Thank you very much. I was wondering for the Family one and the Welcome aboard if you could please remove the ship and date so that I can re-use them on future cruises.

You don't have to do it now, it can wait until you return. These are just fabulous. Thanks again for your time.

We are booked on the Disney Dream for October 24th and was wondering if you could whip up the following:

First Image:
1.The image title: Jack Sparrow Mickey Head
2. The name you want on the disign: Matthew
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear: Left Ear: Matthew, Right Ear: DCL logo

Second Image:
1.The image title: cheshire cat lp
2. The name you want on the disign: Bradley
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns): Disney Dream 2013

Third Image:
1.The image title: grumpy mh
2. The name you want on the disign: Ron
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns): Disney Dream
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear: Ron and what you want on the right ear: Disney Dream 2013

Fourth Image:
1.The image title: Ariel porthole
2. The name you want on the disign: Nancy
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns): Disney Dream 2013

Fifth Image:
1.The image title: DCL beach
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign): October 24 - 27, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns): Disney Dream
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears:
27-Animal, 52, brown/grey, male
3-Princess, 40, red, female
89-Canada, 14, light brown, male
42-DCL, 14, light brown, male

Sixth Image:
1.The image title: keep calm cruise on
2. The name you want on the disign: The Bolton Family

Thank you so much! :wave2:
Here you go...

1. m & m ocean beach chairs http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...iebeachchairs_zps126054c4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6
2. Meghann & Josh (along the bottom)
3. January 6-10, 2014 (along the top, under the ship name)
4. Disney Magic (along the top)

1. Dumbo http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...mbomhhannah_zpsbf73ca5c.png.html?sort=3&o=220
2. Percival
7. Percival in one ear and the DCL logo with 2014 in the other ear

1. Marie - Aristocat http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...catmhalyssa_zps17a08163.png.html?sort=3&o=213
2. Prudence
7. Prudence in one ear and the DCL logo with 2014 in the other ear

Thank you so much!
Here you go...

Thank you so much. Not only do you do great work you are so speedy to fill requests! The signs you made for me look great.

Unfortunately I made a mistake on the spelling I provided to you on the Dave and Marj Captain Mickey sign. I gave you the wrong spelling. Would you mind changing it to Marj? My original post was # 3625. I really appreciate it. Sorry to make more work for you.

Susan

No problem. Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter