Bargains----Updates Throughout>>>>>>>>

Snowy-girls

Did you speak to a 'human being'
Hi All,
Just thought i would give you a heads up on some offers i have come across,just in case they are of any use to you.

It may be an idea for everyone to post here if they find some bargains as it could benefit others.x.

Woolworths---3 for 2 on ALL toys(offer ends 19thOct).
Also lots of toys half price+included in the 3 for 2.

99pshop -HSM pencil tins.Pack of 4 HSM pencil top erasers.Disney princess and cars bath books.Disney princess colouring book,scribble pad,coloured pencils+sharpener all in a carry pack.

Woolworths -large selcetion packs was £2 now £1. Large boxes of Maynards Wine Gums,Jellybabies,Cadbury's choc eclairs-£3.79each BOGOF. Box of After8mints-was £3 now £1.50.Large boxes of Quality Street was £4.29 now £2.19.

Play.dot.com---Selection of Peppa Pig DVD's mostly £3.99/£5.99.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Boots are also doing 3 for 2 on lots of toys including ELC :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Thanks for the ifo.
I think there's going to be some great bargins to be had in the shop's this christmas if anyone has the spare cash

Argos--25% off of ALL board games,--25% off of the following brands--Littlest Pet Shop,Hannah Montana,Disney Cars,Trans Formers,Playskool,In The Night Garden,Thomas,Bindeez,
Offers are from 15th Oct-21st October!!!!!!.x.

Great thread Michelle.

Woolworths have got great prices on new dvd's, most priced at £9.90 (free delivery). Such as WallE, Hancock, Prince Caspian, Dark Knight, Mamma Mia, Camp Rock, Iron man etc.....:thumbsup2

Thanks Guy's for posting your bargains+offers that you know about :thumbsup2 .Keep em coming........x.

If you pre-order Tinker Bell in Woolies for £9.90 you get a free Fairy keepsake little jar.

Also Sleeping Beauty is £9.99 in Woolies aswell if you pre-order.

I went to do mine today but it had a problem on there system with Disney DVD's it was coming up higher in price than what was advertised on the wall.

If you pre-order Tinker Bell in Woolies for £9.90 you get a free Fairy keepsake little jar.

I went to do mine today but it had a problem on there system with Disney DVD's it was coming up higher in price than what was advertised on the wall.

Oooh thats a good price I want both of them for my Birthday:thumbsup2

Ill will drop a few hints to DH

I just posted this in another thread, Michelle asked me to post it in here. I never get time to read Community board, I miss so much.

Anyone buying books for Xmas pressies, link here for £5 off at WHsmiths, we have used another 2 today(that totals £30 saving so far) I went upstairs, DW downstairs as Its one voucher per transaction.
Its only valid if book is £10 or over but there are a lot at arount £10 just now like Guiness book of records, Parky, Ripleys, Dawn French, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, loads, loads more all for £5-7 with voucher.

Some books on website are £9.49 like Dawn French so no good but instore it was £10 so it worked.

http://whs.emreact.com/aem/clients/W...urVouchers.pdf

Cheers Wayne :thumbsup2 .x.

Been nosing on the Argos site,apart from the items i mentioned earlier there are lots of offers on toys at the moment.I have just gotten 4 of the girls Christmas Pressies from there Christmas lists and saved £36.

Fifi,Baby Born,Peppa Pig+the new Dora Pegasus walking horse+Dora doll :thumbsup2 .x.

As mentioned before Boots are doing their usual 3 for 2 but here is a link to details of their 'Christmas Shopping evenings'. If you have an advantage card you get £10 worth of points back for each £50 you spend. If you use the store locator it will bring up the dates for your local stores

Allso between 25th-27th October you get £15 worth of points for each £75 you spend on line

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&productId=851307&catalogId=10001

Is that price only instore Emma? They are more expensive on the website. :confused3

Morrisons have 15 bottles of Bud Ice,or 18 bottles of Becks for only £8 each.Offer ends 19th October.

Also Cadbury Variety Treat Bag(mini flake,crunchie,dairy milk+caramel)Cadbury Goody Bag(mini butons,fudge,chomp+curlywurly).Cadbury Pure Choc Bag(mini flake,dairy milk,twirl+buttons)All £3.19 BOGOF(don't know end date).

Woolworths have now changed there 3 for 2 offer to include ALL toys now-which is a great bargain(i saved £30 this morning).x.

I just posted this in another thread, Michelle asked me to post it in here. I never get time to read Community board, I miss so much.

Anyone buying books for Xmas pressies, link here for £5 off at WHsmiths, we have used another 2 today(that totals £30 saving so far) I went upstairs, DW downstairs as Its one voucher per transaction.
Its only valid if book is £10 or over but there are a lot at arount £10 just now like Guiness book of records, Parky, Ripleys, Dawn French, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, loads, loads more all for £5-7 with voucher.

Some books on website are £9.49 like Dawn French so no good but instore it was £10 so it worked.

http://whs.emreact.com/aem/clients/W...urVouchers.pdf

Anyone else unable to see the link Wayne posted?

Is their just a discount code? If so could someone kindly post that for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter