• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Basketball courts?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
We stayed at the SSR which had a basketball court to play on. What other resorts have them?

Also, how hard would it be to get on the court if we're not staying at that resort? Thanks.

Kidani has one. You might need a room key to access the court and to check out a ball so might have issues if you’re not staying there.

Kidani has one. You might need a room key to access the court and to check out a ball so might have issues if you’re not staying there.
Oh right. When I was at SSR, I don't think I needed a key, but I did give them my name and room number.

We stayed at the SSR which had a basketball court to play on. What other resorts have them?

Also, how hard would it be to get on the court if we're not staying at that resort? Thanks.
The fort has them. No key is needed to get on the court itself but it'd be a trek to get to a court if you arent staying at the fort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter