Bathrobes

mtanberg

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the Magic leaving Dec 15th. I wanted to purchase a bathrobe for myself and my husband and am unsure whether to purchase the romance package for two or purchase the bathrobe in the gift shop. I am 5'2".

Is it possible to purchase the romance package once onboard? I was hoping I could see the bathrobe in person to see if I liked it and compare it to the one in the gift shop once I was onboard.

No. Those packages are pre-sailing only.

The robes sold in the gift shop are *much* nicer than the Romance Package robes last I heard. We have the gift shop robes and they're fantastic.

The robes sold in the gift shop are *much* nicer than the Romance Package robes last I heard. We have the gift shop robes and they're fantastic.
I didn't check the robes in the gift shop last cruise...do they come in sizes or one size fits all?

Are the robes the same robes as sold at the online disney.com store?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter