Bay Lake Tower accessible 2 bedroom

southbostonlr

Earning My Ears
Hi
Submitting a room request for an upcoming stay at BLT. We have a 2 bedroom BL view, trying to get one with also a view of the MK. People recommend 8412, 8212, or 8112. Those are all listed as handicapped accessible rooms. 8412 with a roll in shower, the other two with grab bars. I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed in these rooms? We don't need an accessible room so I don't want to take that away from someone who does. Also wondering how different these rooms are from the others. Would the rooms listed with grab bars be any different?

Thanks!!!

I'm assuming you booked a dedicated 2 bedroom. The ones that end in '12' are the only ones with a decent view of MK. The ones that end in '02' may have partial view. I think the only dedicated two bedrooms that end in 12 are on floors 11-14 (81-84). So, only 4 of them. I think they are all accessible.

I have never stayed in one of these rooms, so I can't report on them directly. I did get a standard view lock-off on 5th floor on this side. It was a pretty good view of the fireworks. I didn't request that, I just received it.

You could request a room that ends in '12' or '02'. I'm sure if there is a request for an accessible room, that would take priority, so I wouldn't worry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter