*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

Hi.
We found some availability at BLT in a lake view studio assuming our rental works out! ((Fingers crossed)) Never stayed but it's been on our bucket list to stay at BLT or Contemporary.
I've heard the rooms are small but can anyone give me a size comparison? Like Pop Century small? Or Copper Creek small?

Hi.
We found some availability at BLT in a lake view studio assuming our rental works out! ((Fingers crossed)) Never stayed but it's been on our bucket list to stay at BLT or Contemporary.
I've heard the rooms are small but can anyone give me a size comparison? Like Pop Century small? Or Copper Creek small?
Studios are almost identical in terms of size. Both 1BR and 2BR suites are 100 or more sq ft larger at BLT. The prime consideration for BLT is location--hard to beat it. Either way, you'll enjoy your stay, I'm sure.

Hi.
Copper creek studios are 338 sq feet. BLT studios are 339 sq feet. So identical in size.

Hi.
Hooray for your potential stay at BLT! The CR is the most iconic Disney resort in my biased opinion 😆
BLT studios are 339 square feet, CCV is 338 so nearly identical. The layout of the kitchenette is different (it takes up more of the room space than CCV), so the sleeping area may be a bit smaller.

But POP is avg 260 square feet. It's definitely not going to feel THAT small

Studios are almost identical in terms of size. Both 1BR and 2BR suites are 100 or more sq ft larger at BLT. The prime consideration for BLT is location--hard to beat it. Either way, you'll enjoy your stay, I'm sure.
Copper creek studios are 338 sq feet. BLT studios are 339 sq feet. So identical in size.
Thank you both.
The Copper Creek comparison definitely helps since we've stayed there before.
🤞 The rental comes through. I'm so excited 😆

Hooray for your potential stay at BLT! The CR is the most iconic Disney resort in my biased opinion 😆
BLT studios are 339 square feet, CCV is 338 so nearly identical. The layout of the kitchenette is different (it takes up more of the room space than CCV), so the sleeping area may be a bit smaller.

But POP is avg 260 square feet. It's definitely not going to feel THAT small
Yes, Pop was teeny tiny lol. But I'm glad its a bit more spacious.

What would your room requests be for a lake view dedicated 2 bedroom?

Should I be requesting anything more specific than a high floor??

*EDITED to include Lake View*

Last edited:
Oops... that's an important detail. Lake view. I've just updated original post.
High floor is good if you don't have any other requests. I like to be on the outer area looking towards the CR building. Others like to try for a partial theme park view on the opposite side. Or maybe looking over the pool. 🤷

My greatest fear is that we are going to love it, and then be beating ourselves up for not buying into BLT in the first place instead of VGF, just because we (and mostly, my wife) aren't fans of the Contemporary aesthetic. 😂
Well, if your wife isn't fond of the modern/mid-century vibe and prefers the Victorian theme, I think that's a good enough reason to buy at VGF. It's an expensive purchase, you gotta be happy!

Silver lining: From time to time, you should still be able to book something at BLT. It could be a nice way to switch things up. At least 1BR and even 2BR lake view aren't hard to get at 7 months.

I don't own here but I managed to book my family into a 1 bedroom standard view for a week this June! I'm excited!
We had the same this past December and loved the Standard view on the first floor. Be sure to call Member Services ahead of time (we used to call BLT direct) and request an even numbered room in the North Tower. We could see the fireworks from our room and the walk to both the Magic Kingdom and parking was a breeze. We usually get high-floor lake view rooms but absolutely loved this one, especially with the points savings. Highly recommend!

Last edited:
We had the same this past December and loved the Standard view on the first floor. Be sure to call Member Services ahead of time (we used to call BLT direct) and request an even numbered room in the North Tower. We could see the fireworks from our room and the walk to both the Magic Kingdom and parking was a breeze. We usually get high-floor lake view rooms but absolutely loved this one, especially with the points savings. Highly recommend!
Correction, I think the even numbered standard view rooms in the North Tower give you a chance at viewing the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Other BLT owners please chime in to make sure my head is screwed on straight here. We stayed in 7104 and loved it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter