Bay Lake Tower Studio

FlyingFishFan

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to Disney for the fall of 2014. The gentleman we rent points from only does not own at BLT, therefore cannot book until 7 months out. How difficult is it to land a room there for October booking in the 7 month window? Thanks.

We are planning a trip to Disney for the fall of 2014. The gentleman we rent points from only does not own at BLT, therefore cannot book until 7 months out. How difficult is it to land a room there for October booking in the 7 month window? Thanks.

You have a good chance for lake view. Standard or Theme Park views are hard to get at 7 months.

We were lucky to get a one bedroom in mid-October right at seven months out. A studio may be harder to get.

We were able to get a lake view studio at seven months out for this summer.

We were able to get a studio lake view room at the end of October last year. The rooms are small but the location can't be beat.

Oct is food/wine - so BCV and BWV should fill up faster - that say you can ride the monorail to Epcot from BLT.

so it will fill up pretty quick. MNSSHP is at the MK.

I booked at 6 1/2 month for the week before Easter Studio LV at BLT. I could have even done MK view.

I was able to secure a 7 night lake view studio for this Oct (24-31) today so it is possible :)

Always possible but that is not a time of the year I would definitely count on for booking a BLT studio at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter