BCV availability

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
I'm hoping that someone here has some experience with booking BCV at the 7 month window.
I am hoping to secure a studio in October '06 for Sun-Thursday. I will call at the 7 month date, but am wondering if this will even be a possibility. Has anyone had success with October?
Also, should I make the reservation 11 months out at my home resort, SSR, for the same time and just call MS at the 7 month day and change it? Or is it better to just make the reservation at 7 months?

make the reservation at your home resort, SSR.

then try to change it.

Oct is food/wine festavial - you probably won't get BCV then - but hey you might be the lucky one next year.

You just don't know until you try.

when you get on the waitlist for BCV make sure you get on the daily list not the entire reservation and do the automatic reservation. with enough time you shouldn't have to change resorts.

Thanks for the response. I figured the FW festival would through me a curve ball.
When would be the easiest time to get a studio at the 7 month window for BCV?

I think you have a very good chance to be successful. We had a 2BR at the BCV and switched to the BWV for the first week in October of this year. We did it right at the 7 month mark. That opened up a room at the BCV for someone else. I'm sure lots of others do the same. If you call right at the 7 month window and do it day by day, I think you'll have a shot at getting a BCV studio.

I think the easiest time is September at the 7 month window.

HBC

Definitely Sept, May, January (not over the holidays), even during spring break - feb, march, april - if you get lucky.

I wanted to give another thumbs up to use auto reservation if you are able. I just received my reservation for BCV in the mail this morning from our Nov waitlist.

spiceycat said:
...Oct is food/wine festavial - you probably won't get BCV then - but hey you might be the lucky one next year...
Talk about lucky, DD (age 5) and I were stranded in WDW last Tuesday (10/11) when the Radar went out in Boston (DW and DS had flown home the prior day). I called MS at 3:00 pm to see if there were any non-smoking 1BRs or studios available for 10/11 thru 10/13, and they snagged a 1BR for me. Yeah, we suffered thru an extra two days of vacation alright; just had to make the best of it.

So we actually managed to score a BCV 1BR in the midst of F&W with 1 hour's notice. It was a terrific room too: room 208 with a view of the BCV pool, near the elevator. I was very happy to have a few points knocking around my account, bcs DD and I had a wonderful time.

I just reserved a 2 bedroom with 2 queens today for the end of January at BCV. So that is only 3 months away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter