BCV Best location

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
anyone know what is the best location to book at the BCV
I.ve started booking at the 7 month window yesterday
was able to get a 1 bedroom villa no studios left :banana: :banana: :banana:
so have to phone now each day , but they told me that there is some availabty left :yay: :yay: :yay:

so need lots of :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: as this is F&W festival time

hoping to get the whole stay there , with out having to move :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

anyone stayed in a 1 bedroom here before
whats the different between the rooms :confused3

Jackie :wave:

Doesn't look good for me trying to swap over at the 7 month mark - we want a studio too.

We had an Epcot view (as such) when we stayed here before. We could see the Eiffel tower from our window LOL!!

First time we stayed in a 1 bed we had an Epcot view. We could just see the Eiffel Tower from the balcony and could see across to MGM as well - I think we could see ToT. I had always wanted an Epcot view as I wanted to be able to watch Illuminations from the balcony but I cannot remember that we did this or even that we could see much of them.

Last time we ended up with a quiet pool view which we found was better. We had a double length balcony which was great. We were on the 4th floor (cannot remember room number) quite a way from the main elevators but near to a second elevator which went straight down to the pool area. This was ideal for early morning swims.

I wouldn't get too hung up about where you will be - they all have pluses and minuses. Just enjoy what you get - you are at Disney after all!

Jackie :wave:

Doesn't look good for me trying to swap over at the 7 month mark - we want a studio too.

We had an Epcot view (as such) when we stayed here before. We could see the Eiffel tower from our window LOL!!
you are going the beginning of Nov
I'll ask tomorrow whats the studios are like for then
There are studios at AKL and WWV for now

I wouldn't get too hung up about where you will be - they all have pluses and minuses. Just enjoy what you get - you are at Disney after all!
Thanks everyone
was able to get 2nd day this morning :wizard:

Our location last time at SSR really put a damper on our holidays so this time doing a bit of research
was looking at the pool view
just delighted to be getting the BCV

Jackie

Thanks for checking for me - could you check 28th Oct - 5th Nov in a Studio for me :hug:

Jackie the BCV is a great resort, you will all love the pool :) and the short walk to MGM and Epcot.

Jackie

Thanks for checking for me - could you check 28th Oct - 5th Nov in a Studio for me :hug:

Jackie the BCV is a great resort, you will all love the pool :) and the short walk to MGM and Epcot.
Kaylee asked and they said their was availabily :banana: :banana: will ask again next week , just remaid me
Got our 3rd Day :banana: :banana: :banana: 6 more to go

been lucky so far only taking about 4 minutes no waiting

When we stayed there last year we got a room right near the lift, the view wasn't great as it was lover the courtyard where you walk into the villas but we liked the location as I could get down to refil our mugs and get snacks in just a few minutes. I really wouldn't be too worried about the view, the best thing about being at BCV is Stormalong Bay and walking to Epcot.

Good luck with the rest of the booking :wizard:

I have to say I agree about not worrying over the view. None of the villas have great views it is definatley location and stormalong bay that count. Anyway, how much time are you going to spend looking at the view LOL:rolleyes1

We are at BCV right now. Have a 1 bedroom villa with view out over a small wooded area across to Epcot. It is a very quiet and peaceful location. The view of the fireworks is excellent. We have stayed in a studio before but find the 1 bedroom villa much better. The Studio only has a queen bed while the 1 bed is a massive king bed, much better and more comfortable. Also the sofa beds in the studio are not very good, my daughter prefered the floor it was that bad. The sofa bed in the 1 bedroom villa is superior in every way.

We are at BCV right now. Have a 1 bedroom villa with view out over a small wooded area across to Epcot. It is a very quiet and peaceful location. The view of the fireworks is excellent. We have stayed in a studio before but find the 1 bedroom villa much better. The Studio only has a queen bed while the 1 bed is a massive king bed, much better and more comfortable. Also the sofa beds in the studio are not very good, my daughter prefered the floor it was that bad. The sofa bed in the 1 bedroom villa is superior in every way.

Glad you are having a great time
any tips for a good stay

got 5 nights booked :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: so only 4 too go
less availabily for the next few days so :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: is needed
don't mind now if we have to move
staying for 5 nights is great :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

another day booked
3 more to go

Jackie - my fingers and toes are still crossed for you :hug:
Thanks Kaylee
will check again for you tomorrow about the studios

we got 6 nights booked in the BCV :banana: :banana: :banana: and no availably for yesterday or today so are moving to the WLV which DS9 is delighted only 2 more days to book
hope our holiday don't go as fast as the last as the last week :rotfl2:

the time goes so slowly between 12 and 1 oclock each day :rolleyes1

Ahh bless Jackie. Have you stayed at Wildernes Lodge before???

We are trying to split our trip between BCV and VWL :) We stayed at VWL for about 4 days about 3 years ago and it was lovely, even though we had the 'Dumpster View' ;)

THanks for checking about the studios :hug:

Ahh bless Jackie. Have you stayed at Wildernes Lodge before???

We are trying to split our trip between BCV and VWL :) We stayed at VWL for about 4 days about 3 years ago and it was lovely, even though we had the 'Dumpster View' ;)

THanks for checking about the studios :hug:
just off the phone got WLV got the 2nd night too
one more to go

asked about studio getting very low now only the Friday and Sat high

which veiw should I ask for the WVL this will be our first visit there
have n't got a map of the place yet

Good luck to everyone trying to switch out at the 7 month window. We need to start calling on 2nd April for BWV (also for the IF&WF).

Good luck to everyone trying to switch out at the 7 month window. We need to start calling on 2nd April for BWV (also for the IF&WF).

Just got the first 4 nights of our October stay at BWV - can't wait as it'll be my first time there!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Will be calling back to try and switch the remainder of our SSR nights to the resort... :thumbsup2

OK all booked up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Heres our plans
we have 6 nights in a 1 bedroom at the BCV and 3 nights in a studio at the WLV then 7 nights on the Magic and stopping off in NYC on the way home to visit my DB
sounds like a great holiday to me:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I've asked for a pool view at both the resorts
so will have to wait and see what we get

only thing now is how to pass the next 7 months :confused3 :confused3

Kaylee asked today about the studios she said all nights are available excepted the Sunday night , so good luck with your booking :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: let us know how you get on

Custardtart well done on getting the BWV :banana: good luck for the rest of the nights :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
UKDeb hope you get all yours too :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter