BCV Experts...

MJS

DIS Veteran
Is room service available from the YC/BC at the BCV? I was doing a resort comparison on the DVC official website, and the grid indicated that it was not offered. We have had it in the past, so I did not know if the info I got from the DVC was in error or if the service has stopped. Thanks!

We get room service at least once or twice every year at the BCV. It's exactly the same as the service at the regular hotel. They bring the food over on a cart. It's always hot, they bring the tablecloth to cover the table, put everything out for you. It's great. There's no extra charge or anything because you're in the Villas. And they tell you to just leave the tray outside when you're done and they come back to pick it up. Last year we noticed a lot of people using room service. I think it's great that they offer it to the Villas too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter