BCV - First Floor

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
If you have a first floor room near the quiet pool at BCV - can you actually walk out of your terrace or do you have to go out through the hallway and the main entrance doors?

Most of the first floor patios have shrubery / flowers that you would have to walk through to get to the pool. Also, there is no way to lock the sliders from the outside, so unless are comfortable leaving your room unlocked while you are at the pool, it's probably not a good idea.

Best wishes-

CastleLight said:
If you have a first floor room near the quiet pool at BCV - can you actually walk out of your terrace or do you have to go out through the hallway and the main entrance doors?

Yes, you can walk right over to the pool. Note that the patio door cannot be locked from the outside, so you might want to keep an eye on it. :flower:

We had first floor in August, with a canal view. We used the patio door, just kept an eye on it. On the way out I always said quite loudly (to the empty room)"We'll be back shortly"! Just in case anyone was watching LOL.

We didn't trample over any bushes to get to the pool. Actually, there was some sort of electrical or cable box cover in front of our patio. I don't trample over bushes anywhere, but especially in Florida - I'm afriad a snake would be hiding there!

DisneyHumbug said:
We didn't trample over any bushes to get to the pool. Actually, there was some sort of electrical or cable box cover in front of our patio. I don't trample over bushes anywhere, but especially in Florida - I'm afriad a snake would be hiding there!

I didn't say that you specifically did so my apologies. I have seen MANY people do so while staying at BCV.

Mickmse2002 said:
Yes, many folks do trample over the bsuhes planted around the first floor to get to the pool.

There are some rooms that are so close to the sidewalk that no trampling is necessary. :flower:

MdmMim said:
There are some rooms that are so close to the sidewalk that no trampling is necessary. :flower:
And if I had to leave the sliders unlocked, those rooms are the ones that I would be most worried about! :teeth:

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter