BCV parking with Boardwalk walkthrough?

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
We will be arriving to the BC pretty close to our Cape May seating time @ 7:40 so I figured we would just free valet park at the BC. No big deal.
With proximity to EPCOT, will they be time watching us and give us the stink eye if we walked around the Boardwalk for a while after the meal? I know it's not ok to use the parking privilege to go to parks but what about the BW?

I wouldn't hesitate to do what you're suggesting. ...No different than walking around the resort for a while after the meal...

JMHO...

I don't want them thinking I went to EPCOT and then just made it look like we just went to dinner. :)

:scared1:
We will be arriving to the BC pretty close to our Cape May seating time @ 7:40 so I figured we would just free valet park at the BC. No big deal.
With proximity to EPCOT, will they be time watching us and give us the stink eye if we walked around the Boardwalk for a while after the meal? I know it's not ok to use the parking privilege to go to parks but what about the BW?

Your gunna get stink eye, big time. Plus they will track you using a radioactive isotope that the valet passes to your hand when you give him your keys. In the flower beds the green things that look like speakers are really the radioactive tracer trackers. They will know as soon as you leave CM. :scared1:

I might be getting confused with a episode of 24 that I just watched. Getting old is tough. Use valet and have a good time. :hippie:

I don't think this will be an issue at all. Most people stroll around the resort after the meal--if it is a resort that they aren't staying at. Well, the Boardwalk is what happens to be "around the resort."

Disney want the Boardwalk to be a destination to more than just those staying in those resorts. It's not like the ESPN Club is only for those staying in an Epcot resort, right? I would think that Disney would encourage people to visit the Boardwalk area even if not staying in an Epcot resort.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter