• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Refrigerators

wendydarling826

DIS Veteran
I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but I received a letter from Disney today about the refrigerators having to be removed. We are leaving Thursday and staying in a BCV studio. From what I read when the refrigerator issue first was discussed here, the villas would not be affected. The letter doesn't mention BCV specifically and seems to be generic. For anyone who has been to BCV recently and stayed in a studio - did you have a refrigerator?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but I received a letter from Disney today about the refrigerators having to be removed. We are leaving Thursday and staying in a BCV studio. From what I read when the refrigerator issue first was discussed here, the villas would not be affected. The letter doesn't mention BCV specifically and seems to be generic. For anyone who has been to BCV recently and stayed in a studio - did you have a refrigerator?

None of the DVC refrigerators were impacted by the recall. They are completely different from the one that caught on fire.

I just got the same letter and we just returned from our trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Did you have a working refrigerator?

No, no , no,:drive: you're supposed to ask, "is your refrigerator running?"

And after they reply "yes"

You respond with, "well, you better catch it":lmao:

(Sorry, my inner 10 year old took over)

We got this letter today too. Seems maybe they are just sending them to cover themselves? We have a BWV and SSR studio split stay booked for mid September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter