• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bday dinner at MK

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Where would you choose for a birthday dinner for day at MK? I was thinking of a monorail ride to the contemporary and back for chef mickeys if I could get it. Do you think that would be too inconvenient? Crystal Palace? Any ideas? We're having breakfast at the castle so I think dinner there too would be too much.

If it's for a child, I would recommend the 1900 Park Fare at the GF or if you want to stay in the park, either the Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern. You could always go to the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL and just take the shuttle boat. :earsgirl: :wave:

While its not in the MK, I plan to have my birthday dinner at the Kona Cafe. After 4 dinners(not to mention 2 breakfasts & even take out wings for lunch) there in the past 2 years we have always had wonderful food and service in a great atmosphere. This trip we actually have 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts booked there. Cant wait!

We're doing breakfast at 1900 and dinner at Chef Mickey's for my DD's birthday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter