Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I was having the same issue as we stayed in June of this year. I was only given the 7 day window starting on the day I was viewing the site.

I had to make a new account, with a new e-mail address and using my new, upcoming reservation's number. Now, when I look it goes to my new reservation's dates in December...but I'm not at my 27th day yet :upsidedow

Happy this worked for you! :yay:
Unfortunately it hasn't worked for me. :crazy2: or for PP also I believe - as well as countless others! Definitely a major glitch with the site. :badpc:

I'm happy to say that I got my BOG FP for 12/15, perfect return time of 11:45-12:15. I logged into the system at 12:30 this morning, but the 15th wasn't available yet. At 2:15 I logged in again and just had to refresh once to get it to come up with the best times for our schedule. Because of all the suggestions to preorder food I also made our meal selections. I took a screen shot of the confirmation just in case. So excited to finally get a chance to dine at BOG, the lines were just too long during our last visit in January 2013 to even attempt eating there.

Thank you for advising how to find the 12 digit resort reservation number. We're 24 days out & secured a BOG FP just now on our arrival day!!

I'm happy to say that I got my BOG FP for 12/15, perfect return time of 11:45-12:15. I logged into the system at 12:30 this morning, but the 15th wasn't available yet. At 2:15 I logged in again and just had to refresh once to get it to come up with the best times for our schedule. Because of all the suggestions to preorder food I also made our meal selections. I took a screen shot of the confirmation just in case. So excited to finally get a chance to dine at BOG, the lines were just too long during our last visit in January 2013 to even attempt eating there.

We took pictures of the reservation when I made it, but I discovered this morning that you can go back into your reservation and print the page showing your reservation and your food selections so that you have a hard copy in hand.

Today I was 28 days out from Dec. 15th and secured a BOG with fastpass+ and did it this same way last year using the same account with no issues.
I hope those who are having the glitch issues eventually get a ressie.
Pixie dust!! :wizard:

Hi
I have linked my family of 4 and my inlaws family of 3 reservations so that
when I make dining reservations I can do all 7 at the same time. When I did the account thing at the BOG fastpass site I had to make 2 separate accounts.
Is there any other way that would link all 7 people or will I have to make reservations on 2 separate accounts and hope to get a similar time for both?

Thanks
Eric

We took pictures of the reservation when I made it, but I discovered this morning that you can go back into your reservation and print the page showing your reservation and your food selections so that you have a hard copy in hand.
Thanks! I was able to print it, but the listing of food choices was cut off. No big deal really since I can still see what was ordered and it can be changed.

Thanks! I was able to print it, but the listing of food choices was cut off. No big deal really since I can still see what was ordered and it can be changed.

Try printing it in landscape rather than portrait mode; or shorten the view from 100% to 80% and it will all fit on one page.

Try printing it in landscape rather than portrait mode; or shorten the view from 100% to 80% and it will all fit on one page.

There wasn't a "print" button, I just right clicked and printed. No worries anyway since the most important thing is that I have the FP details with the date, time, and party.

I am trying to schedule a BOG Fast Pass Lunch. I have a hotel reservation at AOA for 6 people. When I sign on to schedule the fast pass at BOG, only 4 of the 6 guests names appear. Has anyone else experienced this problem. If so, how do I fix it?

If the two other people are in a separate room with a separate reservation number, they will have to make their own BoG FP+ using an email for one of them and their reservation number.

I got my parents and my family's reservations for lunch no problem. When I tried my sister's account I logged into her account, type in the 10 digits and it says," guest is already registered". She does not have another account, any ideas? Thanks!

I got this figured out. To all that may have the same issue. On the screen where it asks for reservation ID and name, try every person in the traveling party. It finally accepted the account by typing in my brother in laws name, weird. But it worked!!!

Just got back from our trip and we did have lunch at BOG. There was a line up, where they just asked if you had a FP...if you did, then they sent you to the check in line. Both lines moved very quickly. We actually got in the first line (where they don't actually check anything, just confirm that you have a FP) before our time, because it looked long. However, it moved so fast we had to get out to wait for our time! So I don't think you need to show up early.

I cannot stress enough that you should definitely pre-order. Once we checked in (which is outside the restaurant, at the beginning of the bridge) we were directed into the entrance of the castle/restaurant. There, a cast member asked for our name again, pulled up our reservation and scanned my magic band to pay for our pre-ordered meals. We were given a receipt and then went in to find a table (which was not a problem). Our food arrived within about 5 minutes of sitting down.

When we left, we saw a very, very long line of people waiting to order their food. I can't understand why people don't pre-order - especially since you can change your order. Pre-ordering will save you so much time, and should eliminate most line waiting!

Weird! I had a BOG lunch FP+ yesterday and pre-ordered and didn't find to be an advantage at all! We were directed to the check-in window and then got to stand in the line all the way down the bridge. I asked a cast member at that line if I really needed to stand in that line since we'd pre-ordered and he said yes. Then once we got inside the castle (does anyone here now how COLD that bridge was yesterday to stand on?!!!!) I asked another cast member if we needed to stand in that line since we had pre-ordered, yes she said. So we get to the podium all the way inside the castle (by the kiosks) and she scanned my magic bands to pay and confirm my order. My food arrived at the same time as the non pre-orders. I even asked them if there was any advantage of pre-ordering and they said that it guaranteed I could get into the castle for lunch, but my reply was so did not pre-ordering!!! I just got a shrug.

I thought the lunch was a big CF.

I'm trying to change my arrival window. When I select my new time and click next, it says "Congratulations your selections have been saved," but still shows my old time. I've tried it 5+ times and even logged out and logged back in. Any ideas? :confused3

I am trying to schedule a BOG Fast Pass Lunch. I have a hotel reservation at AOA for 6 people. When I sign on to schedule the fast pass at BOG, only 4 of the 6 guests names appear. Has anyone else experienced this problem. If so, how do I fix it?
Yes, had same problem. I needed FP+ for three, only came up with two. It worried me for over a month. Could get no help getting it changed to three people. However, we were at MK on Friday, 11/14 and checked-in and it was not a problem. We were seated quickly, after food order kiosk. Restaurant was very pleasant, we sat in room with revolving Beast & Belle. BTW, all three dining rooms were in service.
The pork luncheon was delicious. DIL had roast beef sandwich and she thought it was very good - but a tiny bit dry.
We were impressed and pleased with our experience. it was pleasant to have someone serve our food.

Yes, had same problem. I needed FP+ for three, only came up with two. It worried me for over a month. Could get no help getting it changed to three people. However, we were at MK on Friday, 11/14 and checked-in and it was not a problem. We were seated quickly, after food order kiosk. Restaurant was very pleasant, we sat in room with revolving Beast & Belle. BTW, all three dining rooms were in service.
The pork luncheon was delicious. DIL had roast beef sandwich and she thought it was very good - but a tiny bit dry.
We were impressed and pleased with our experience. it was pleasant to have someone serve our food.

Thanks, may just make it for 4 and hope they take all 6 of us.

Weird! I had a BOG lunch FP+ yesterday and pre-ordered and didn't find to be an advantage at all! We were directed to the check-in window and then got to stand in the line all the way down the bridge. I asked a cast member at that line if I really needed to stand in that line since we'd pre-ordered and he said yes. Then once we got inside the castle (does anyone here now how COLD that bridge was yesterday to stand on?!!!!) I asked another cast member if we needed to stand in that line since we had pre-ordered, yes she said. So we get to the podium all the way inside the castle (by the kiosks) and she scanned my magic bands to pay and confirm my order. My food arrived at the same time as the non pre-orders. I even asked them if there was any advantage of pre-ordering and they said that it guaranteed I could get into the castle for lunch, but my reply was so did not pre-ordering!!! I just got a shrug.

I thought the lunch was a big CF.

From what others have reported, the line to order your food is another 20-30 minute wait once inside and very long. Pre-ordering prevents that one queue.

FastPass+ for Be Our Guest for December 16th opened at 2am Florida time during the night.

Booking went smoothly.

Hitting refresh brought up different times which was great to know.

Thanks,
Chokky
:)

My 27-day window is coming up, and I have a question about pre-ordering food. I have two rooms, so I've made another email account and I understand all about using the second reservation number with the new email, etc. I've tested the system with both emails/reservation numbers and everything is working fine.

My question is: Once I select overlapping times for my FP+, will the reservation be confirmed and then will I have the option to pre-order food? Or will I have to pre-order food before I confirm the reservation time? I'm worried about being logged out of one account due to inactivity (before the reservation is confirmed) because I'm pre-ordering everyone's food on the other account.

Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter