Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I want a BOG fast pass for August 15th, does this mean July 20th is the day I can book this?

What is the e-mail you get? and who is it from?

Thanks so much for the info :goodvibes , it took me a bit to gather it all together. I have my # and was able to follow the link and get in, but no fastpass because it is just too early...at least that is what I think. :rotfl:
:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard: pixie dust to all who helped me to figure this out!

The email is from "Disney Destinations."

Bonjour _____,

Now for a limited time, you may be able to participate in a test for lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle and experience a meal unlike any before. You can select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party* before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant and on the day of your lunch, with your MagicBand**, you’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm and pay for your order.

To begin, follow the steps below:

Log on to https://BeOurGuestLunch.disney.go.com using your Disney.com account.

Enter your Resort Reservation Number to begin: 44##########

Select an arrival window and pre-order your meal
(arrival windows are subject to capacity and availability).
Don’t forget to wear your MagicBand when you arrive at Be Our Guest Restaurant during your arrival window, and please enter the Disney FastPass+ entrance at the beginning of the bridge. No matter where you dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant your food will be magically delivered to you! Bon appétit!

I got my email after I got the FP. And many people are booking the FP without ever getting the email.

Without creating a new account with a new email, has anyone had success in resetting their existing account to accept a new reservation time frame?

Our reservation was changed to a different month, but the BOG fastpass website has old reservation dates. I called Disney and they gave me the phone number for IT. I am calling tomorrow.:)

Our reservation was changed to a different month, but the BOG fastpass website has old reservation dates. I called Disney and they gave me the phone number for IT. I am calling tomorrow.:)

If you read through this thread :rotfl: you will find several posts where others have spoken with IT and gotten no help at all. The easiest way is to register your current reservation number with a diffrent email address :surfweb:

IT is of no help as this is handled by a different group and nobody seems to know how to contact them. I assume you simply moved your dates and kept the same reservation number.

We had a BOG FP for July 4th. I had changed the time from 12 something to 11 something to better fit with our ride FP. When we arrived the cast member said our FP was not until 12 something even though I had a pic showing the change on my phone. The odd thing was there was hardly no line (July 4th). We got in the regular line and waited maybe 5 minutes.

I got Sunday, Aug 10 this morning! As of last night, only Saturday was showing up, so it does seem to be one day at a time.

You're welcome. LOL, I was thinking the same thing. The lengths we will go to so we can get what we want at Disney. Lol :)

Hah well I already had the emails (work, school, personal, and funnily enough my husband and I have a joint email account for like store coupons and family reunions etc) so I didn't really go out of my way, once I sorted out the password situation (which was a password I use elsewhere so no big) it was easy breezy! This thread needs an FAQ on the first page to help with questions!

Now I wait hopefully, 26 days to make a reservation for September 12th!

If you read through this thread :rotfl: you will find several posts where others have spoken with IT and gotten no help at all. The easiest way is to register your current reservation number with a diffrent email address :surfweb:

:rotfl: Thanks! You saved me a whole lot of time...guess I won't be calling IT.
I'll have to try a new email address. You would think there would be an easier way:lmao:

IT is of no help as this is handled by a different group and nobody seems to know how to contact them. I assume you simply moved your dates and kept the same reservation number.

We cancelled and then rescheduled later, so we have a new reservation number. But the BOG fastpass website still has our old dates. :confused3

Last question, I think I know the answer but, want to be 100% :rolleyes1
Booking this fast pass has no effect on any current fast passes, right? :banana:

We cancelled and then rescheduled later, so we have a new reservation number. But the BOG fastpass website still has our old dates.

Yes, once you use one resort reservation number with BOG FP+, you're tied to that number even after your trip comes and goes.

The easier thing to do is to create a new Disney user name (login) and tie it to your new resort reservation number.

Yes, once you use one resort reservation number with BOG FP+, you're tied to that number even after your trip comes and goes.

The easier thing to do is to create a new Disney user name (login) and tie it to your new resort reservation number.

I appreciate any insight.....Does this problem apply to trips that were a year ago? We used FastPass for BOG in Nov 2013 and hope to do the same in Dec 2014. Will we have problems using our regular log in with our new reservation number? Has anyone not had a problem using the same log in for two trips?
If we create a new log in are we just using it for BOG FastPass- and continue to use our regular log in MDE account for everything else that we already have linked? Trying to get things figured out in advance so there are limited problems when our time comes!
Thanks in advance!

I appreciate any insight.....Does this problem apply to trips that were a year ago? We used FastPass for BOG in Nov 2013 and hope to do the same in Dec 2014. Will we have problems using our regular log in with our new reservation number? Has anyone not had a problem using the same log in for two trips?
If we create a new log in are we just using it for BOG FastPass- and continue to use our regular log in MDE account for everything else that we already have linked? Trying to get things figured out in advance so there are limited problems when our time comes!
Thanks in advance!

It's my understanding that the first reservation number you enter is associated with your first email account you enter forever, 1 year or 1 month, makes no difference. There is no way to change it or unlink it. At least not with the system as it currently stands.

Yes, the new email account you create is for BOG FP and BOG FP only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter