Bealls buy 1 get 1 year free ap

calgarygary

<font color=green>Had to comment about the system
Just saw on the universal website that Bealls will be printing out a code on their receipts good for an extra year when buying the annual pass. Sure wish we lived in Florida, I'd be shopping there tomorrow.

So we could order online and request they send the reciept! :rotfl2:

It's actually called Bealls Florida, & is a great store with good prices. :teeth: It's worth a try to call & see, if you could get a "special" receipt. ;) Anyone can order online.

If that doesn't work, maybe we could work something out. :ssst:

I live in florida and I will check it out. I wonder if the code is per receipt or if it can be used multiple times. I can always work something out with anyone wanting to use the code.

There are Beall's stores in Texas also but have no idea if they would have it on thier receipts.

When Burger King offered the Buy one year Get One free a few years back, I believe it was only BK's in Florida. Correct me if I'm wrong. I live in TN but was able to take advantage of that offer by a very nice person here on these boards sending me the coupon. I also think you only needed a code from the coupon and could order online. It wasn't a one use code either.

So....hopefully the Bealls deal will be similar and we can justify buying passes again! I used to have relatives in FL and loved shopping there. Got some great deals.

Actually they just called them Beall's. They were all over even in the relatively small town I was in. They are all over Austin and San Antonio. I just read this on the website: Bealls Stores located in Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma and Alabama operated and owned by Specialty Retailers, Inc. Specialty Retailers, Inc. is not affiliated with Beall's, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

I never knew they were seperate. The Beall's stores in Texas were very nice upscale department stores. Here is their link: http://www.stagestores.com/aboutStage/aboutStage.htm They own Bealls, Palais Royal, and Pebbles.

phamton said:
Actually they just called them Beall's. They were all over even in the relatively small town I was in. They are all over Austin and San Antonio. I just read this on the website: Bealls Stores located in Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma and Alabama operated and owned by Specialty Retailers, Inc. Specialty Retailers, Inc. is not affiliated with Beall's, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

I never knew they were seperate. The Beall's stores in Texas were very nice upscale department stores. Here is their link: http://www.stagestores.com/aboutStage/aboutStage.htm They own Bealls, Palais Royal, and Pebbles.

This is Bealls Florida's website. www.beallsflorida.com It's also a great department store. Many of their products cater to the Florida lifestyle though.

Lisa loves Pooh said:
oohh--I am curious!

Anyone know how long this promotion is, or it is it just a one day deal?

From the Universal website for Florida residents:

Now you can Buy One Year and Get one FREE when you purchase a Preferred Annual Pass with a special coupon code from a Bealls Department Store receipt*.

Enjoy 2 years of park-to-park access to both Universal Studios Florida® AND Universal's Islands of Adventure®, FREE parking**, plus discounts on food, merchandise, and more!

Passes must be purchased by 9/30/2006 and activated by 12/30/2006.
Restrictions apply. Please see complete ticket details for more information.

Find a Bealls Department Store to get your receipt with the discount coupon code.

* Bealls Department Store receipt must be dated 5/19/2006 thru 8/31/2006. Pass will automatically activate on 12/30/2006. Pass valid for two years from date of activation.
** Free parking is not valid on your first visit to the parks.

Oh thank you for all that info! It would be great to get the code and not have to travel to a AAA in Florida to get this deal. All you Florida gals, its time to shop!::yes::
:disrocks: :thanks:

:cool1:
I am a Ga gal, but live right near Jax Fla. I shop constantly in Bealls because their clothes are really phat and so are the prices. Now, I got one more reason to spend money :woohoo:
http://www.beallsflorida.com/default?WT.mc_id=AddressForFloridaStyle
http://www.universalorlando.com/annualpass/index.php.html
http://www.beallsflorida.com/emailhtml/graphics/receipt.jpg
http://www.beallsflorida.com/emailhtml/universallocator.htm
looks like my location is not the one the will have the receipts.
Here is what it the universal site says officially:
Limited Time Offer - Buy One Year & Get One FREE!
Now you can Buy One Year and Get one FREE when you purchase a Preferred Annual Pass with a special coupon code from a Bealls Department Store receipt*.

Enjoy 2 years of park-to-park access to both Universal Studios Florida® AND Universal's Islands of Adventure®, FREE parking**, plus discounts on food, merchandise, and more!

Passes must be purchased by 9/30/2006 and activated by 12/30/2006.
Restrictions apply. Please see complete ticket details for more information.

Find a Bealls Department Store to get your receipt with the discount coupon code.

* Bealls Department Store receipt must be dated 5/19/2006 thru 8/31/2006. Pass will automatically activate on 12/30/2006. Pass valid for two years from date of activation.
** Free parking is not valid on your first visit to the parks.

So that means if I get my passes by December 30 2006, I have until December 30 2008! :cheer2:

There are two Bealls that I have visited in Kississimee and Orlando:
There is one on Sand Lake in a plaza near Walmart on John Young Park Way, and one on West Vine the street right across from Oak Plantation Resort and Red Lobster in the Osecola Mall.
I always buy school clothes during the summer vacations in Kississimee and Orlando, so this is a bonus.. :cloud9:

After reading more on this it seems you have to produce the actual receipt with the code on it. So I'm guessing this cant be bought online anyway? Since we'll be there soon can anyone tell me how close a Bealls is to Universal? Maybe I'll do that! Thanks:)

I found one is this close by?

BEALLS SANDLAKE #026
Address: 8205 S John Young Pkwy
Sand Lake Corners
Orlando, FL

How is Bealls pronounced? I saw the bell in the logo and wondered if it is pronounced Bells?

It's pronounced Bells. I purchased something at the outlet yesterday here in Darien, Ga. I didn't note if there was a code though. I'll look and keep my eyes peeled. If there is, I will let others here know. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter