Beanies for Baghdad

parrotheadlois

DIS Veteran
My nephew is stationed in Iraq - I asked if there was something we could do for the kids there. He told me about Beanies for Baghdad. It's a great thing to do with all those beanie babies that are cluttering up your house - and they could use other stuff too.

Here's the link to the home page for Beanies for Baghdad. Then if you click on archives for December 2007, several addresses are there.

I chose Capt. Dutton.

My nephew is in the picture with the Viper unit. He was recently transferred to FOB Warrior, which is where Capt. Dutton is, so, I send my beanies there.

You'll see a list of other items they welcome as well.

It's a great thing to do to try to get the little kids to see that we really are good people

http://www.beaniesforbaghdad.com/

:thumbsup2

This is great! I'm going to try to post this on the family board...I'm pretty sure I'm remembering correctly, there was a thread and a woman was trying to find a way to get rid of about 200 Beanie Babies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter