Bear In The Big Blue House

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Does anyone miss Bear in The Big Blue House anyone who grew up with the show back in the 90s? Bear In The Big Blue House wants to make a person cry sometimes I wish my house was like Bears’ house I can’t believe that next year marks the 20th anniversary of Lynne Thigpen death the actress who voiced Luna do you think Jim Hensen should come back to Disney and reboot Bear In the Big House on Disney Channel I know it’s on Disney + but I’m tired of CGI cartoons I want puppetry back on Disney does anyone agree with me?

I remember that show! (I'm older, but remember it being on when my son was little.) It was very cute, and I agree that that the puppetry shows were a great trend.

Disney Junior should think about reviving Bear In The Big Blue House but if they did they would probably make Bear computer animated. But I remember seeing this show and thought it was cute but weird especially when Bear would come and say Hello and "smell" you with his big blue nose. When it came to preschool shows Playhouse Disney was much better than Nick Jr. But when Playhouse Disney became Disney Junior gone were the live action shows and all Disney Junior focuses on are cartoons. Bear In The Big Blue House was a fun show for preschoolers because it was funny and taught preschoolers lessons which many shows sadly do not today. But Bear In The Big Blue House should make a comeback along with Out Of The Box which is another Disney show that's forgotten about because we need shows like this one for preschoolers today

Neal-the puppeteer and voice of Bear-actually just did a small stint as one of the puppeteers in Little Shop of Horrors off broadway! He is also raising fund or was raising funds or was in the process of publishing his memoir!

I loved BITBBH so much as a kid, that pretty much when Playhouse Disney Live in Stage (yes I’m older than I look in real life and sound on the internet lol) was still a thing I was 9 doing the bear cha cha cha 😂 just surrounded by tinier humans! It also helped I had a cousin younger than me that I still watched all these shows when we were off from school together so I didn’t make a total fool of myself😂

Disney Junior should think about reviving Bear In The Big Blue House but if they did they would probably make Bear computer animated. But I remember seeing this show and thought it was cute but weird especially when Bear would come and say Hello and "smell" you with his big blue nose. When it came to preschool shows Playhouse Disney was much better than Nick Jr. But when Playhouse Disney became Disney Junior gone were the live action shows and all Disney Junior focuses on are cartoons. Bear In The Big Blue House was a fun show for preschoolers because it was funny and taught preschoolers lessons which many shows sadly do not today. But Bear In The Big Blue House should make a comeback along with Out Of The Box which is another Disney show that's forgotten about because we need shows like this one for preschoolers today
I would like Bear in the big blue house to be puppetry again

I know I wish he was still alive and I wish there were new episodes of Bear In The Big Blue House

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter