Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

Everything was going smoothly, until it came time for DF to say his vows. Rev. Jack told him what to say, but DF didn’t say anything, he just kept giving me this funny look. It took me a while to work out what was wrong.

91217.jpg

91239.jpg

91306.jpg

I won’t post all the pics of DF dissolving, just a couple. I’m sure he wouldn’t be too impressed to have these sorts of pics all over the net! It was so adorable though! I just wanted to say his vows for him so he didn’t have to worry about it (I said his speech at the engagement party for this reason).

In the end he managed to get it all out, and Rev. Jack kept pointing out how much he loved DF’s show of emotion, and how it showed true love.

91178.jpg

91376.jpg

91369.jpg

91163.jpg

91330.jpg

Then it was my turn, I was never sure how I’d go with the vows. I’ve always been good with public speaking, but ever since getting engaged, watching anyone else say their vows always made me a little teary. It didn’t happen though, I’m guessing my experience with public speaking just kicked in, and all went well.

91362.jpg

91325.jpg

It was a beautiful ceremony and I’m so happy we went with Rev. Jack. He did such a great job making us feel comfortable, and helping us along the way. Everything went so smoothly (despite DF’s hiccup) and I feel we owe it all to him.

91395.jpg

91401.jpg

It was then time for (now) DH and I to walk back down the aisle.

91431.jpg

91459.jpg

91461.jpg

91468.jpg

91470.jpg

914771.jpg

91479.jpg

I chose a song called Lost in the Moment by Daniel Lee Kendall for the recessional. I doubt that anyone here has heard it before, as he’s just a musician from the Central Coast of NSW in Oz, but if you ever get the chance to, have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFeEjC4syg whenever I play the song and someone is around to hear they always comment on how much they like the song, and I point out that we used it in the wedding. The response is always the same... “Oh yeah! You did too!” lol

DH and I then went around to the picture point and got some photos while our guests were ushered out and given rose petals.

92531.jpg

92529.jpg

91485.jpg

91483.jpg

We then did our staged exit and then came back for family pics inside the WP.

91525.jpg

91543.jpg

94675.jpg

94673.jpg

94663.jpg

94636.jpg

94622.jpg

915961.jpg

94689.jpg

94692.jpg

94726.jpg

94702.jpg

Not to be outdone – DH wanted a go... :lmao:

94716.jpg

We then got more photos of just DH and I.

92608.jpg

92631-1.jpg

92648.jpg

92661.jpg

92758.jpg

92765.jpg

92787.jpg

928341.jpg

92830.jpg

92812.jpg

92567.jpg

Sorry for the overload in photos, but I love them all so much, it’s just so hard to choose!

Little did I know that our guests were actually getting ferried over to the Whitehall room while this was going on. I figured they’d just walk across, but no, the limo took them all over, 8 at a time....

Our guests got to enjoy the Pre-Reception while we got some amazing photos.

We made our way over to the Whitehall room, and were given a tour of our reception room, it all looked so good. I’m really happy with how the colours and everything worked together. Especially considering I hadn’t seen the room before, and only had small fabric samples to work off.

96007.jpg

96024.jpg

96022.jpg

96027.jpg

96028.jpg

96058.jpg

96064.jpg

96075.jpg

96076.jpg

Our DJ

96080.jpg

96088.jpg

Love your photos Bec, especially the ones on the beach and of Chris "borrowing" your veil being held by your BMs hehe.

We are planning a DFTW for May 2013 with ceremony at the WP and then reception at GF (Whitehall room or Sago Cay depending on heat in May!) and then DP at Sago Cay so this is perfect for me to read. Really looking forward to reading more.

Wow! Those pictures are beautiful! I think my favorite one is the one with you guys under the tree with the pink flowers!

I second the above! That picture and the wide shot of you kissing in the WP! Gorgeous!

Your pictures are all absolutely stunning. That one under the pink flowered tree is absolutely stunning and deserves to blown up HUGE and hung in your house!

Stunning. Stunning. Stunning.

Hahaha I LOVE the picture of your "DJ". That will be our DJ as well so it's good to get a good look at him beforehand :rotfl:

Your wedding was beautiful. I love the color bows you used on the chairs for the reception. And your centerpieces!

Congratulations on your wedding. That is by far, one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. Seeing your husband crying in those photos nearly maybe cry, you can really feel the emotions through the photos. You both looked beautiful. Congrats again :goodvibes

Your pictures are all absolutely stunning. That one under the pink flowered tree is absolutely stunning and deserves to blown up HUGE and hung in your house!

Stunning. Stunning. Stunning.

:laughing: It has been! It's above our bed and looks really good because our bedroom walls are pretty much the same colour as the sky in the photo.

Hahaha I LOVE the picture of your "DJ". That will be our DJ as well so it's good to get a good look at him beforehand :rotfl:

Your wedding was beautiful. I love the color bows you used on the chairs for the reception. And your centerpieces!

Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of wedding DJ's because I find they tend to play music I don't like :rotfl: This one was pretty good - maybe a little quiet though...

Congratulations on your wedding. That is by far, one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. Seeing your husband crying in those photos nearly maybe cry, you can really feel the emotions through the photos. You both looked beautiful. Congrats again :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes I think so too, but I'm a little biased. Misty and Nelio did such an amazing job. I'm thrilled with pretty much every photo I have!

You were a beautiful bride, I love your dress, absolutely gorgeous and it suited you so well. I love the photos at Port Orleans (I think?) where you are twirling round in your dress, it looks like every little girls dream - twirling round in a beautiful princess dress.

I can't wait to see some more photos, and I'm going to have to go back to the beginning and read your whole PR now too.

Gertiesquidge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter