Because counting down is fun..

:cheer2: Today is the big day- after 23 months of planning this trip. We are leaving tonight, so the girls can sleep on the way down to Orlando. Spending two days at the Universal Parks and six days at WDW. :wave:

Thanks to macraven for helping me count it down.

Of course, younger DD is having an asthma flare-up, but I am taking her to see her doctor at 10:30 a.m. I do think she'll be fine to take the trip.

Thanks for all the Universal tips. I have printed them all off to take with me. I'll let you know how we like HRH.

macraven, thanks for the countdown. Now if I could just get all our stuff packed. I swore I wasn't going to procrastinate this trip, but of course I did. One whole suitcase in the car so far. :earboy2:

you are going to have a wonderful time.

if we lived closer, i would come over and help out......and then stand at the end of the drive way and :wave2: to you.

let me know how much fun you had on your vacation when you get back !

We are arriving on Tuesday night, very excited, but looking at the weather forecast, its a little disappointing, 58 for the high on Wednesday is not good. It would have been nice to be able to go in the pool, I guess we should just be happy to be at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter