Becky and Jeff- 2/8/10 BW Croquet Lawn/LSS/UK Lochside- TR- Update 8/8 dessert party

What? I go through all that trouble, and get kicked off of a fan board..? Fine, I know when I am not appreciated....

Hi Becky!! :cool1: Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the DCL Wedding/VR club! We are a small but growing group! :rotfl:

I love your engagement ring, it's beautiful! And kudos to your new DF on his wonderful proposal!! the carriage ride sounded so romantic! :lovestruc

Congrats on contacting DFTW! Kathy should be contacting you soon! I hope you get a good date! Then hurry back and tell me all about it so i know what to expect when we sail in December! :rotfl:

Jennifer

Yeah! Love sunshine rewards!! :rotfl:

Good luck getting everything booked! I think so far that has been the most stressful part!

I thought the marriage licence was only 93 dollars or something like that. I also learned that if you go to some pre marriage counseling classes you get $30 off (I think it is 30 off). There was a lady at the wedding show that I attended who did the counseling, I think she is in winter Park or somewhere. She was great. Her information is at my mom's house, if you're interested I will get it next time I'm over there.

How funny... I just went and checked my e-mail after posting that last message and I had an e-mail from the marriage counselor I was just telling you about. She has a seminar on March 7 from 12:00-5:00. Her e-mail says that if you attend it will save you over $30 and you won't have to wait the 3 days!!! If you want me to forward you the e-mail, PM your e-mail address!!!

Hello

I keep seeing you pop up here and there so had to come read your PJ

your engagement story is so sweet i really love it

you have done so much already

Planner and other news

planner004.jpg

hey!! That's my ceremony!! :lovestruc

First off, congratulations!

I love your ring, I have a sapphire as my main stone and I love when people opt for a colored stone instead of a diamond!

On a side note, my husband and I were staying at POR the night you got engaged. I think we probably saw your carriage because around that time we were walking to the front to catch a cab to go to our 1st anniversary dinner at GF.

We saw the carriage stopped through the windows and I commented about how I wanted to try one someday. Little did I know that you were someone in the carriage was experiencing one of the happiest days of their lives :goodvibes

Congrats again and I look forward to reading your plans.

The cookies are too cute!

Congrats on getting everything booked! Good luck planning!

And like i tell everyone else...HURRY BACK so you can tell me all about it! :rotfl: You sail exactly 2 months before us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter