"BEEEEP" if you love your Beetle

My first car was a red beetle. It was a family car hand-me-down, my brother used it then me. I remember there was a big hole in the floorboard and if I saw a big puddle coming up I gun it through the water then pick up my feet and it would geyser up through the floorboards. The heater was broken so in the winter I had an ice scraper for inside the windshield and used to drive with a blanket wrapped around me. I could fit 8 to 10 people in it and did on many occasions.

Don't forget to put a flower in your little vase!

We bought a Beetle in 1971. Pale yellow, black leather seats. I loved that little car. Then our son was born and we got a larger car.

BEEEEEEEEEP!!!

I love my 2000 Beetle. It's a limited edition Vapor (baby blue), with black leather interior, sun roof, five speed. You could only buy it on-line. The nearest one available was in Santa Fe, NM. They wouldn't ship them between dealerships. We took a motorcycle ride down, and drove it back. I love it sooo much! We're considering buying a 68 convertible. It belongs to Stephen's little brother and he wrecked it. Stephen wants to buy it, fix it up, and paint it the same color as mine. We'll see if we can work that out financially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter