Beer Mug and Drink of the Day

BeerManZ

Earning My Ears
Long time listener, first (not really) poster - I have seen rumors recently of the ships being out of the beer mugs, has anyone sailed recently and been able to use a token or bring their own mug from a previous sailing?
Another question for Drink of the Day - we have a cup from a previous trip and were thinking of bring it back - is it worth it? And does anyone know if you can order the drink of the day at dinner?

Thanks in advance!

we have a cup from a previous trip and were thinking of bring it back - is it worth it?
I brought it back the first few times, but I always end up ordering the first drink of the day during the Sail Away Party and getting a second glass, so I've stopped bringing it. I need to save space!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter