• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer mugs vs. Cooler bags

CastawayCayLover

Mouseketeer
Just off the Magic and noticed that there were way fewer beer mugs around the ship but now there are a ton of the cooler bags they've been pushing. Certainly on Magic it makes sense as they no longer have Bud Light on tap anywhere on the ship (not a fan of craft or imported beers, I know others like them but I don't and Bud Light is the #1 selling beer in the US so you would think they would have it readily available in all forms). I did notice plenty of people drinking the Bud Light 16 oz. aluminum bottles though.

I wonder if this is DCL's way of phasing out the beer mug and getting everyone to buy the more expensive (even with the buy 5 get one free discount) bottles. May need to make sure I convert my beer card into a mug before they're gone.

Sorry to hijack but is this DCL wide? Does the Wonder still have Bud Light on tap? Its my brand of choice and we have a 14 night cruise coming up!

Not positive how readily accessible it is on the other ships currently. I sailed all 4 ships last year, Magic was the only one that didn't have it period, the others were difficult to find, usually just in the pub.

Not positive how readily accessible it is on the other ships currently. I sailed all 4 ships last year, Magic was the only one that didn't have it period, the others were difficult to find, usually just in the pub.

Thanks, I was hoping to get the beer mug so fingers crossed I can still do that. First world problems I know but we live in the UK so Bud Light really means vacation to me! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter