Behind the Scene or VIP tix at HK DL?

Cybornut

Yes I really do look like this monkey from Aladdin
Me and DW will be in Shenzhen for Chinese New Years visiting my parents, and we are planning a full day on the 24th or 25th of January at HK DL and was wondering if anyone's been there during those times, and if they got any advices. I've been to WDW twice and DL in California 6 times, so I am sure there's not gonna be much new attractions etc for me, but the DW had only been to HK DL once, and I figure I'm due for a Disney pick-me-up anyways. Since I'll be a HK DL virgin, why not?

A few questions:
1. I can't seem to find any behind the scene activity (like the Key to the Kingdom one at WDW)... is there one at all for HK DL? If so can someone point me to the ticketing info for that?

2. How does the Star Pass work? Is it kinda like the random fastpass giveout during millenium celebration where I can get into the listed 6 rides/shows without waiting in line?

3. What's a good restaurent with good (even perfect hehe) firework view? Better make some reservations I think?

4. How's the crowd on day 2 or day 3 of Chinese New Years like in the past couple of years? Since we'd be MTR'n into the park all the way from Shenzhen, and it's such a quaint little park, I figure if the crowd situation isn't too bad we can afford to get to the park slightly later than gate opening.

5. How's lanyard pin trading situation? I don't have my pins and yard with me (the pins are framed, and I lost the old yard) I guess I'd be buying new ones for me and the WD, but won't bother if the trading's bad or there's not that many HK DL specific pins.

Any help would be much appreciated! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter