"Beloved"

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
I had never seen the movie "Beloved" before and it came on last night while I was getting ready for bed. I hadn't planned on staying up that late but I got caught up in it once I started watching it! It was spooky!! :scared:

Yes, that was a creepy movie :scared: . I never read the book so I had no idea what it was about when I watched it and it freaked me out ::yes:: .

I really liked that movie as well - I guess many didn't, but I thought it was very well done! Haven't watched it since it first came out - that would be a good one to catch again! :sunny:

:wizard:

I didn't get what was going on until the last part of the movie. Of course it was edited for TV (which was fine with me), but I could not understand the girl coming up out of the water and the bugs all over her until much later.

By the time the youngest daughter was seeing 'her sister' with different eyes and was seeing and talking to the dead grandma, I got to thinking this could be taken different ways. You could imagine that grandma was also haunting them or that grandma was really this poor girl's conscience, telling her to get out and get a life while her mother slowly goes mad and is no longer in control of the household. I would have to see it again to get all the details but I don't know if I could take it once more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter