Bermuda cruise fireworks

Gzub1003

Mouseketeer
I am on the fence with booking a NYC to Bermuda cruise at the end of October. Can anyone tell me if they do fireworks on those cruises as well as how rough the seas were on your at sea days. Thanks.

We should be getting fireworks on our pirate night. This will be my first Bermuda sailing so can not speak for how rough the seas are.

We are doing our second trip to Bermuda on the Magic. I did not find the seas particularly rough. It was however, difficult to run on the treadmill.

We are doing our second trip to Bermuda on the Magic. I did not find the seas particularly rough. It was however, difficult to run on the treadmill.
Good to know. I heard it can sometimes be rough waters So was just curious and I am on vacation no treadmills for me. Haha

We did have fireworks on our Bermuda cruise. We also had some pretty rough seas but a tropical storm was also heading our way. Honestly, it was so much fun and such a different experience. I loved it!

Booked the October 21 2023 out of NYC on the Dream. It will only be my second DCL cruise. My first was the Magic in the Med!

Looking forward to the different experience 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter