Besides WDW, where have you used points?

We have done an exchange to the big island of Hawaii for next April. That it the only exchange we have done since joining in 1997. We just love those Disney trips too much!

Alysa, you are not the only nut about planning! I only have 5 years out planned though!;)

I used my points for an II exchange for the Killarney Country Club in Co. Kerry , Ireland in June of this year. It was fabulous. The scenery was beyond belief.There was more to do than I could do in a week. The exchange was for a 2 story, 2 br 2 bath condo. I would highly recommend it.

Susan:earsgirl:

Hi All,
Thanks again for all the responses.

Alysa, give me time, I'm sure I will catch up with you. I already have the next 2 WDW vacations planned. Now I have to make time for some other vacations!

Buttercup:)

We've stayed at the Jefferson in DC, which made our 3 days there absolutely perfect. We also stayed at the Kapalua Bay Hotel on Maui, which made a wonderful Hawaiian dream trip possible. It is so reassuring to let Disney do the homework and just make the reservations, knowing that it will be somewhere wonderful. I certainly have made my share of mistakes trying to book hotels by guessing with a map and a guidebook.

We joined at HH but made VB our home. Our first trip was to Woodstock and Topnotch in Vermont. We are going to the GC in Anaheim in 3 weeks. Vero Beach is still our favorite.

We own at BWV but have used points at HHI (loved it there), Charleston Place and we're working on a private trade for Four Seasons Aviara near San Diego. Hope to do a trade for Hyatt Sunset Harbor in Key West sometime but will probably have to do it as a private trade. I think it's quite difficult to trade into there.

We've stayed at The Plaza in NYC, which is incredibly beautiful. In November, we'll be at Charleston Place, which I understand is also wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter