Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Know that is Funny I was thinking an actual Cat....The Light just went off...oops I meant ON!!!!

:woohoo: I am just about ready to Pack...The lists are Made!!!1

& Update Tomorrow Night!!!!! I may even be willing to Post my Lists!!!!!

Has everyone Signed the Release!!!!!

:thumbsup2

grrr! now ya'll are making fun of me. j/k...it's all good, I'm a good sport :rotfl:

looking forward to the update. I've already started packing :thumbsup2

Well Gang I am Tired!!

So I am going to sign off for Now...Have a good Night!!!!!

:grouphug:

Goodnight DDad!!
:cloud9:

my fiances whole family are non disney people... :sad2: I dont get it... they have all never been... he says he wants to go just once because "its one of those things you have to do before you die" im like "punk we're going at LEAST once a year!" he doesnt agree... i need to corrupt him... he thinks my obsession is dumb.... :mad:

What!? :scared1: youre obsession is NOT dumb!! :eek:

I got one for ya

kittykat.jpg

If you have seen the movie you will understand! LOL

And if you haven't...go rent it b/c it's HILARIOUS! :lmao:

Ok but what's the name of the movie????

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet!! This trip is so much more than just a trip to us. I am going to do a TR just to try to put it into words.
I'm very thankfull for the DIS I've gleaned so much from it.
AND....talk about being upgraded... Well we found out earlier in the year that we would be able to build and buy a house thru Habitat for Humanity with the house note, taxes and Ins. being cheaper than what we are paying for rent right now. We've been waiting on the land to start being developed. WELL we got a call last week and they are breaking ground on our house Sep 22nd.!!!!:yay: :yay: We rode by tonight and they are building the road!!! We are so excited. We live in an apartment right now and DH had to quit his job due to his health, but he is going to school full time! But anyway the decrease in the house note will help BIGGG Time. (For those of you that don't know DH has kidney failure and is waiting on a transplant just so you don't think he is a loser quitting his job or anything!!) I'm proud of him for wanting to go to college. As sick as he is and as long as it's been, 27 years w/LUPUS and @ 7w/ kidney failure, most are not working and a lot have given up hope. His dialysis has not been cleaning and his Dr.s are amazed at what all he does. They say he is very tough and has a lot of will power. I say it just shows how STUBBORN he is:laughing: .

Well I'm so happy to hear about the house and hear about a truly deserving family getting a house. That's wonderful! I wish you all the best of luck in your new home and hope they get it built really fast for you.:thumbsup2

As far as your husband I would never have even presumed that he was a loser or lazy, I don't ever make judgements as you never know what is going on in any family. I"m so sorry to hear about his illness but he must be a heck of a guy going to school and doing all he can while in renal failure as well as having Lupus. I will keep him in my prayers that they find a suitable donor as soon as possible and make his life easier!!!!

I soooo know better than to turn my back on this TR!!! Two and half days and I think I just skimmed about 25 pages! Oh well - lesson learned - again!!! :lmao:

Sharky - still keeping everything crossed for ya! Hurry up... with my eyes like this I'm getting a headache! :laughing:

I'm out! TTYL! :wave2:

Doing my best.

I had one interview yesterday.

I did have just one tomorrow at 10 am.

Now, I get a call from temp agency and they have a possible assignemtn for me as well....but I have to interview for it...:confused3

So, I have one at 10am and one at 1:30pm..sucks they couldn't be closer....

Hopefuly will know something by Friday, so you can uncross everything:rotfl2:

Hey I resemble that Remark!!!!

[

There are No right or Wrong answers!!!!

The 1st one is to find out whether or Not you have goals...in other words do you have asperations...or are you just working to get a Check!!!

2. is basically the same as the first ...again trying to find out if this companies customers will be important to You...or are yuo just there to collect a ck...& you don't care whether the Customer stays or goes!!!

3. is to find out if you are combative or are you willing to work out differences with fellow workers...& more importantly... Management!!!

4. is trying to find out if you can work independently...or are you going to have to ask a Manager every time you don't know the answer!!!

Hope this helps...

I ask similar ?'s in interviews...

Thanks Disneydad. The interviewer said the same thing....There are no right or wrong answers.

On the one with problems wiht a co-worker....I did tell them of a lady that we worked with at one job, who was problematic for everyone involved.

I told them that I was always nice to her no matter what.

But, if I had a real problem with her, I would just go to my boss and have her intervene so as not to creat a conflict....

What do you think of that??

Since I've never learned to multi-quote (PLEASE somebody HELP ME on this!!!)
I just want to say THANKS:love: for all the kind words and support. We are blessed to have a strong family, friends, and church support. Also our Motto is this is our life lets make each day the best. And DS5's is God made me special and Loves me very Much!!!
Yes we are VERY excited about the house. After @7 years of some serious medical expenses Our dream was just to be able to afford to rent something decent. We are on subsidized rent right now and our House note is still going to be WAAAYYYYY less. If I told you how much you wouldn't believe it!! We have already put in almost 200 hours of service toward our house and we havn't even started building it yet!!
That is one reason this trip means so much to us. There was really NO way we could afford to go on our own. We can barely go visit some of our family. Not just expenses but all the medical stuff to take care of.
To each one of you that has ever given to any WISH foundation, Time, money etc...
THANK YOU!!!!:love:

DD Sorry:guilty: for taking up so much on your thread, BUT you did say to run amock :idea: and since I don't have a thread of my own. I hi-jacked yours.:laughing:

One of the few charities I truly believe are legitimate and I give to is Make a Wish and Sunshine Foundation which does the same thing. The only other one is the Ronald McDonald House. I am so happy to hear that someone I "know" is actually on the receiving end of something I contributed to. I'm so happy for you to be getting this wonderful trip to Disney. I hope you and your family have the most wonderful time and are treated like royalty. You all deserve so much. God bless you all! :grouphug:

You Know that is Funny I was thinking an actual Cat....The Light just went off...oops I meant ON!!!!

Got it!!!!

& Horns....on Bulls Now I get it!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I signed...now where is the list????:rotfl2:

It worked out really well for me, luckily!

glad I could make you laugh and glad you liked my story. i will PM you now...

sounds delish!

Oh those are easy as pie!

1. Getting to DisneyWorld and making my trip the best it can be; to accomplish this I'm DISing as much as possible :rotfl2:

2. when I was a grocery cashier, someone was in my line with a Mickey shirt on, and I started talking to them about DisneyWorld...we gabbed and gabbed, and my line got longer and longer. But we didn't care...I made this customer's day! :thumbsup2 Who cares if everyone else was angry? :lmao:

3. Never. I'm too "Mickey-like" to have a bad experience!

4. When I wanted DH to ride IASW last year, he didn't want to listen to those dolls sing, but I hit him over the head and me and my sister dragged him onto the ride. Even unconscious he ended up with the song in his head for the rest of the day! :rotfl:

um....ok,...so #2 and #4 are not completely true :rolleyes1 and come to think of it #3 is not completely true either, but I've never gotten in an argument with a coworker.

I did work at a grocery store way back when (1st job ever). does anyone remember Delchamps?

I love those answers but somehow don't see that as getting us the job in the office with those answers, LOL. Maybe it would make them laugh enough they'd give us the job surely for the entertainment value, lol.

yeah...I'm SO glad it worked out

:rotfl2: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2:

2 week notice...LOL!!!

well not only that but I love this company. It's the 2nd time I have worked for Entergy! LOL worked for a different department while I was in my last year of college (it was grueling...and I worked way too much whilst still not getting full time benefits and getting promised a raise I never got) I like it much better where I am now.

thanks! You're the best! :hug:

My friend works for Entergy some where down near Baton Rouge I think, they are camping friends, we meet them at certain campgrounds and hang out together. But they live down that way somewhere, maybe it's near Lafayette, not sure now, lol. But she loves her job and loves working for Entergy! Small world!

so, going to do another shamless plug on here...but on our report....Grab a Flashlight..we posted pics from our 2006 trip if you like to look......some cute ones of DGS!!!! Come on over and have a look!

Hey I resemble that Remark!!!!

Come on....Hey you are thinking about moving to Alabama!!!!!....Just go another hour & you live in GA!!!

I would love that more than you know!!!! He just missed an opportunity for a Georgia move, darn it all. Now our choices, for now anyway, are Aliceville Alabama and there is literally NOTHING there, Welch, West Virginia and there is even less nothing there and Mendotta CA and we are NOT going to the WEst Coast, too far and Berlin, NH and that's too darn cold and snowy again. So right now out of those choices we are hoping for Aliceville, AL. but he continues to check and maybe he'll find something in GA and then I can come work for you! I'm the best worker you'll ever fine!

Speaking of which, did you ever get anywhere with Moyes Pharmacy?

I See!!!!

OMG!!!!

You Are to!!!!...You are in My Heart in GA....:goodvibes & yes Canada is not in the USA....Last time I cked!!!

There are No right or Wrong answers!!!!

The 1st one is to find out whether or Not you have goals...in other words do you have asperations...or are you just working to get a Check!!!

2. is basically the same as the first ...again trying to find out if this companies customers will be important to You...or are yuo just there to collect a ck...& you don't care whether the Customer stays or goes!!!

3. is to find out if you are combative or are you willing to work out differences with fellow workers...& more importantly... Management!!!

4. is trying to find out if you can work independently...or are you going to have to ask a Manager every time you don't know the answer!!!

Hope this helps...

I ask similar ?'s in interviews...

Sometimes I do okay in those answers but it's hard when they put you on the spot. I hate the one, where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Got it!!!!

& Horns....on Bulls Now I get it!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I signed I signed, I swear it! Will be waiting for that update. I'll be busy packing to go on my trip to NJ to visit Sharky, then to Central PA to an antique tractor show and huge flea market and then to western PA to visit my mother in law and then back to Louisiana!!!!

Will you Make the Top 20!!!!

User Name Posts
Trentmom 635
Disneydad99 598
Disneymommom 445
FHS_chick_2005 180
Leger13 156
cherbear 118
OrangeBlossom15 117
DisneyMom1965 98
Disneyolic 68
LeeLee2U 63
rentayenta 60
FauntleroyFAN07 48
kindakrazy2 41
lovebuzzandwoody 34
jcc0621 30
Goofyluver 28
TEminnie 27
MissMichelle 23
WDWHeather 20
DisneyJo 20
ArielSRL 19

so did everyone decide Not to vote on the Post Card or No post Card vote...I think I got 4 votes.....

I voted Postcard but not if Disneymom has to do all the work!!!! If you decide, let us know so we can PM you our addresses!!! I'm catching up to you on posts Disneydad, watch your behind, I'm coming!:rotfl2:

:cool1:
:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter