Best Attraction in the World! Final Round!

Splash. Although I love them both. Splash is a great mixture of dark ride and thrills that makes a near perfect Disney ride.

When I go again I would be upset if I couldnt ride splash than I would EE so It would have to be splash for me.

Both are great on immersing you into the theme, but I have to go with Splash Mtn.

As far as Carousel of Progress goes, I do agree it needs a rehab (especially the last scene) but I would be devastated if they ever permanently closed it. It is one of the few rides that has Walt's fingerprints all over it and it is a reminder of the classic old Disney. I make a point to ride it at least once if not twice every time I visit WDW.

As far as Carousel of Progress goes, I do agree it needs a rehab (especially the last scene) but I would be devastated if they ever permanently closed it. It is one of the few rides that has Walt's fingerprints all over it and it is a reminder of the classic old Disney. I make a point to ride it at least once if not twice every time I visit WDW.
It literally does have Walt's fingerprints all over it, it has been that long since they cleaned it.

Both are great on immersing you into the theme, but I have to go with Splash Mtn.

Totally agree with all you've said about Carousel, and when I don't get to ride it during a trip, I feel "something is missing'. And I always say "thank you Walt" while there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter