Best Attraction Of All The Parks?!?!

phillar magic is amazing lol it is exactly how fantasia was supposed to be presented. Minus the 3d part. But you def need to see it when you go down next time.

Mickey's Philharmagic is probably the cutest thing i have ever seen! the first time i saw it, i didn't want to leave! it was sooo adorable!!

phillar magic is amazing lol it is exactly how fantasia was supposed to be presented. Minus the 3d part. But you def need to see it when you go down next time.

Philhar is amazing! It is my favorite 3-D show.

I also love AA at Epcot. It really is quite interesting.

Have to agree, amazing 3D show!!!! Forgot about Soarin, great technology!!! Such a great ride, wish the waiting area was better though ( Can be quite boring waiting in line)

HM was closed when I was there too. I was sad.

But the ride I miss that was like my fav is Alien Encounter. haha. Thats been gone for awhile, but I still like it & I miss it.

I do like EE, but the waiting in line stinks. ... pht, I like about everything. haha. Im not even gonna list. :rotfl:

I'm gonna be there before you guys arrive in May, but in July I'm gonna be there for 11 days. So you guys are going to have to let me know where you're working so I can say hi.

I think everyone has already listed my favorites...it's so hard to choose though! But I don't think anyone has mentioned (dont laugh) Spaceship Earth. I absolutly love it! It's so relaxing and gets you out of the weather...love it!

ooohh space ship earth.... i have a soft spot for that one. My youngest nephew ethan was having a temper tantrum and so i grabbed him and took him on the ride and as soon as that voice came on and it got dark, he forgot that everyone else had gone on a ride he was too little for.

is the "rehabbed" Haunted Mansion really going to be that much different?! what changes have they made?! also would anyone recommend doing the Jungle Cruise during CP??? i was asked if i would enjoy doing that during my interview... i didnt know if that means they r actually thinking about giving me that job.

oh and also... is there a phone number i could call and let them know if i have changed my mind on my number one choice for jobs... i would love to Attractions (Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, and/or Jungle Cruise) r theres jobs hard to get?!

p.s. sorry for all the questions

I would love to do JC for the CP. I know the majority of the spiel already (just from riding it).

They have made various improvements to the HM, even added the new bride scene, also mademe lota is now floating in the air instead of sitting on a table!!! The audio has improved throughout the attraction, along with the stretching room, making the ghost host seem as if he is walking around you now!!! You have to go on a few times to notice the changes:cool1:

They have made various improvements to the HM, even added the new bride scene, also mademe lota is now floating in the air instead of sitting on a table!!! The audio has improved throughout the attraction, along with the stretching room, making the ghost host seem as if he is walking around you now!!! You have to go on a few times to notice the changes:cool1:

the ghost host walks around us while we r standing in the stretching room?! that sound like it could freak me out! :upsidedow

oh and also... is there a phone number i could call and let them know if i have changed my mind on my number one choice for jobs... i would love to Attractions (Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, and/or Jungle Cruise) r theres jobs hard to get?!

p.s. sorry for all the questions[/QUOTE]

I hope this helps you, but my recruiter was Michelle e. Dailey- her number was (407) 828-3471 or just called employment, they will direct you a WDW CP recruiter!!! You can leaves a message, someone called me back in like the next 20 minutes!!! I did the same thing, on friday I was able to update my preference!! Good luck:thumbsup2

the ghost host walks around us while we r standing in the stretching room?! that sound like it could freak me out! :upsidedow

Hope you received the last post, forgot to quote it, if you need the casting employment number let me know I will go look for it!!!!

But yeah, it kind of surprised me when I was on the HM, it felt kind of odd that he was walking around the room, great enhancement, you will like the change!!! Dont want to spoil the whole ride for you yet, leave some surprises:goodvibes

Hope you received the last post, forgot to quote it, if you need the casting employment number let me know I will go look for it!!!!

But yeah, it kind of surprised me when I was on the HM, it felt kind of odd that he was walking around the room, great enhancement, you will like the change!!! Dont want to spoil the whole ride for you yet, leave some surprises:goodvibes

ok sweet i actually have the number of the CP recruiting office so i guess i could always ask them to make changes for my top choice. i cant wait to see if i get accepted or not! :jumping1:

ok sweet i actually have the number of the CP recruiting office so i guess i could always ask them to make changes for my top choice. i cant wait to see if i get accepted or not! :jumping1:

Sorry about that, had log-off!!! My recruiter called, about the changes of roles and my preference- she said, I had to JUST FAX AND MAIL, A NEW ROLE-CHECKLIST OF CHANGES MADE, NOT THE APPLICATION!!!! I was, also able to ask about my status which she said, "was complete and I should have a reply soon!!! So, this kind eased my anxiety and wait ALITTLE!!

Sorry about that, had log-off!!! My recruiter called, about the changes of roles and my preference- she said, I had to JUST FAX AND MAIL, A NEW ROLE-CHECKLIST OF CHANGES MADE, NOT THE APPLICATION!!!! I was, also able to ask about my status which she said, "was complete and I should have a reply soon!!! So, this kind eased my anxiety and wait ALITTLE!!

no way! lucky! how long ago did u apply?!? i cant wait to hear back! im so excited about thw whole program! i wana do attractions so bad! but its not that i have any changes to make on the role check list i just wanted to let them know that i really wanted to to Attractions and that they knew which 3 or 4 attractions i had in mind. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter