Best breakfast outside the parks?

Tink3rbell86

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We are taking our first Disneyland trip next month (eeekkk!:)) We are staying at a good neighbor hotel across the street from Disneyland. Our first full day we are not going to the parks its going to be a chill day. Where is a good pace to get breakfast we are open to all suggestions. We are going to Goody's kitchen later in the trip. Thanks for your help :)

Yes, Mimi's is nice. Polly's Pies is somewhat of a local's favorite - but less fancy than Mimi's - https://www.pollyspies.com/locations/santa-ana/. If you have a car, the new Knott's hotel has a pretty breakfast area (and the eggs with chicken steak/gravy is awesome!) - even if you don't go to the park you can park at the hotel, then just walk thru the Knott's Berry Farm shops to browse and walk off breakfast. Parking at the hotel is free if you are going early in the a.m. (well before the park opens). Or somewhere at the beach perhaps?

I saw that Naples is going to start offering breakfast this week. We ate at huckleberries in the garden walk and it was pretty good. I would eat there again. This was awhile ago, so I would read the most current reviews. If you’re looking for a quick grab n go breakfast, Earl of Sandwich is our favorite.

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles on S Harbor and I am not in any way kidding. You'll probably want to drive to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter