Best buffets?

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
What are the best buffets on property, not including the dinner shows? If it’s breakfast, I’m looking for variety, and if it’s dinner I’m looking for a carving station.

TIA!

RPR and Sapphire Falls both have fabulous buffets....RP in particular is consistently reviewed as one of the best.....we’ve used both and for us they have a heck of a lot of choice.......and quality is good.

Haven’t heard of an on-site carving station unless it’s a holiday.

IMO - best breakfast buffet is at the Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel! Had a ton of variety - virtually every breakfast food imaginable including donuts (big pink!) and two different kinds of breakfast pizzas. Always make a stop there during our trips.

What are the best buffets on property, not including the dinner shows? If it’s breakfast, I’m looking for variety, and if it’s dinner I’m looking for a carving station.

TIA!

Do I remember ya'll are going in May? We're going the week before and including Memorial Day. Maybe we can wave at each other through the *hopefully not too bad* crowds.

End of June... That would have been a fun meetup though!

Well, I'll send ya'll low crowds and awesome travels vibes. Universal at that age will be so much FUN for your family. We're going to be more into HP, Dr. Suess, and Spiderman. Would have been fun and hopefully you'll find some good buffets.

I haven't had the breakfast buffet at Trattoria, but I have eaten a number of the breakfast items and they were all great. The buffet I'm sure would be great too. Once I noticed a juice bar there that looked great.

Last edited:

Best breakfast buffet I’ve ever had was Trattoria at portofino bay. Huge selection. Great food.

Do you know roughly how much the breakfast buffet costs there? We’re staying there for the first time in July and would like to try it. The Universal site says call for prices but I’d rather not have to do that from the UK.

Do you know roughly how much the breakfast buffet costs there? We’re staying there for the first time in July and would like to try it. The Universal site says call for prices but I’d rather not have to do that from the UK.

Just ate there this morning, the buffet is $23.99 pp, believe it was $13.99 for kids but couldn’t tell you for certain. That seems to be the standard cost around the resort for breakfast buffet. I thought the selection was quite good, and the price includes coffee, tea and juice which are fairly expensive there (coffee is $4, juice is $5) so when you factor that in, it’s a fairly good value versus the standard menu.

Just ate there this morning, the buffet is $23.99 pp, believe it was $13.99 for kids but couldn’t tell you for certain. That seems to be the standard cost around the resort for breakfast buffet. I thought the selection was quite good, and the price includes coffee, tea and juice which are fairly expensive there (coffee is $4, juice is $5) so when you factor that in, it’s a fairly good value versus the standard menu.

Thanks for the info! Went ahead and made a reservation. I doubt we'll need it but I'd rather have one than not have one. Good to know about the drinks being included. That seems to be slightly cheaper than some of the buffets at Disney.

Thanks for the info! Went ahead and made a reservation. I doubt we'll need it but I'd rather have one than not have one. Good to know about the drinks being included. That seems to be slightly cheaper than some of the buffets at Disney.

Yea, definitely doubt you will need a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter