• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best car rental prices?

kay martin

Earning My Ears
I can remember last Nov/Dec someone on the UK boards had an excellent Car rental quote
we are only looking for a small car. Last year we did the American Express Ins which worked out excellent value but have only bought flights this year so need a cheap rental rate. Any Priceline customer can you remember your rate and company.

Travel date 10-26 Dec

Hi Kay -

Have you tried Autos Abroad

I haven't used them personally but have seen them recommended several times here on the UK Dis :)

Hi Kay,

I booked my car this year with Holiday Autos who offer a price match guarantee,so all I did was contact a few others first and get the cheapest quote I could then rang Holiday Autos who at first will probably give you a very expensive quote,they will then ask you for your cheapest quote and knock about 10-20 £s off.

Hope this helps, it did for me!!

Sean.

I got this quote from Choice Air

An Economy 2 door with Fully Inclusive Insurance which includes CDW, $1
million SLI and all taxes pre-paid is £288 for 16 days.

and you have just reminded me I need to ring them and confirm it - thanks :D

that was from Miami Airport, so I don't know if it is a cheaper spot than Orlando? I wouldn't have thought so.

Bev

Hi all,

I agree with Mpet about Sunchase but they do also use Dollar on airport, but they are a little more expensive than their Alamo option!;) not much but £5-10 per week.

Ring Peter or Jan at Sunchase and they will do their best for you I'm sure!!!

Here's a link to the Sunchase website

Sunchase Car Rentals

Good luck

Disney Freak UK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter