Best Cocktails at Disney World

VicarJT

Mouseketeer
We will be heading down for almost two weeks in early March. Our usual practice is to have one ADR per day, and then fill in the rest with snacks and pub food. My spouse does not drink, but I love exploring interesting cocktails, and am looking for recommendations from others who enjoy the same. I don’t like anything that’s overly sweet, anything frozen, but other than that, I’m pretty open. So - what and where are your favorites?

As or not as sweet at Trader Sam's try the Dark & Tropical Stormy or the HippopotoMai-Tai. I like the Shrunken Zombie Head but the juices might be to sweet for you.

ooh, following!
I am planning to try the Hippopotamai-tai and the jedi mind trick (and others) but I have no actual wdw cocktail experience

I don't generally do sweet (I like a drink with basil or rosemary in it), but a Mt Killamarito at AKL always hits the spot. I love anything at Nomad, but can't remember the drinks I had there. They were all good. The cosmo type one was excellent, but I prefer something on the rocks. And the Kungaloosh ale got me trying beers again!

Cava del Teguila, Rose and Crown, Ale and Compass, Wilderness lodge Geyser Point Bar and Grill

Disney springs - Beverly’s Revenge at the Coca Cola rooftop bar.

I liked it but my wife not so much 0540EA74-C43C-47C8-BDDE-A75D86CBB3E4.jpeg

Tempting Tigress - Nomad Lounge
Tipsy Ducks In Love - China pavilion (food/drink kiosk on the lake)
Citron slush - France pavilion (drink kiosk on the lake)
Any margarita at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavilion

Ya’ll are the best - you’ve named some of my favorites, but plenty of new ones to try! I’m making a list ... checking it twice ...

Smoked Turkey - can be made at several bars around the World but I do not think in the Springs.
At Boathouse in Springs Orlando Pride: Old Forester Bourbon, Homemade Blackberry Citrus Puree

Most cocktails at Disney are wayyyyy too sweet, but signature restaurants tend to be a bit better. The Tempting Tigress at Tiffins/Nomad Lounge was very good. At festivals or at regular ts restaurants, I tend to sick to wine/beer/bubbly after too many failed experiences with drinking basically sugar syrup mixed with fruit juice.

We will be heading down for almost two weeks in early March. Our usual practice is to have one ADR per day, and then fill in the rest with snacks and pub food. My spouse does not drink, but I love exploring interesting cocktails, and am looking for recommendations from others who enjoy the same. I don’t like anything that’s overly sweet, anything frozen, but other than that, I’m pretty open. So - what and where are your favorites?

A Manhattan from the outer rim bar in the Contemporary... nothing too over the top but if you’re a fan of Manhattans or Old Fashions it’s the best one I’ve had on property

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter