Best CP Positions?

I dunno if any of you guys has given any tips or opinions about the Customing job. Can anyone tell me the positive and negative things about this job? Thank you! :goodvibes

I dunno if any of you guys has given any tips or opinions about the Customing job. Can anyone tell me the positive and negative things about this job? Thank you! :goodvibes

There is someone here who was just accepted into costuming. He starts in May.

I have had several friends in costuming. They all seemed to enjoy it.

Well, my interview was this week and I got accepted in "Costuming". I'll be working in August. :yay: Umm tomorrow all the students that got accepted must go to a reunion at a university. Hopefully, all my doubts will be answered if not I can ask around here but I wanna know more about that job.

It's not for everyone, but I did Outdoor Foods at Epcot during my CP in 2005 and I loved it. When I found out I was a little upset, but it ended up being so much fun! I mainly worked as a stocker, which meant that I refilled the sodas, ice cream etc at the carts throughout the park. I loved the freedom of roaming the park with little supervision. I think if I were in attractions or merch I would have felt too tied down. There were many times when a guest would ask for directions to say...the Land, and I would just tell them to follow me and clear a path with my huge stock cart, then walk them all the way there. It was also fun during the Flower and Garden festival to point out all the hidden Mickeys to the kids. One time I went around for a half an hour (it was late, I was out verifying a cart, there wasn't much else going on) with some high school kids who had to finish a scavenger hunt. We went all over Future World and I got to show them all kinds of cool stuff. Needless to say, they thought I was the coolest CM ever :thumbsup2 . It was a blast, and I never would have done it if I wasn't in that role. Oh, and I got to go home every time that it rained...no standing out in the bad weather (which I know would be a concern for some).

So Outdoor Foods was great, I think I would have hated Cosmic Rays, Pecos Bills, Electric Umbrella, and of those big CS places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter