Best crime shows & documentaries?

I love all true crime...Dateline, 48 hours, etc. Also loved Mare of Easttown. Just finished watching a true crime documentary on HBO Max called Murder on Middle Beach - done by the son of a woman who was murdered in Connecticut. Very interesting point of view with her son interviewing family members and the police as part of the documentary.

So many options and I will get through them all, thanks!
So funny, I saw a show called Lupin but immediately thought of Professor Lupin from Harry Potter and wrote it off - I will look

I don't watch television so I can't help there but I have several true crime related podcasts I enjoy.
Which ones? I do love Crime Junkies when I am on a drive, it's good because the women involved, Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat, don't become too graphic or drift into being disrespectful, they generally mirror my own thoughts and feelings.

Which ones? I do love Crime Junkies when I am on a drive, it's good because the women involved, Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat, don't become too graphic or drift into being disrespectful, they generally mirror my own thoughts and feelings.
The list is long but if you like Crime Junkies (you might want to read up on their plagiarism issues if you truly want to still support them. I had to give them up after reading what they've done. You'll find it pinned on their subreddit)

*Court Junkie is a solo show but she tells a great story and does a fabulous job.
*Criminal is an excellent podcast with great content.
*Dr. Death will scare the heck out of you when you see how easily something like that can happen, and continue to happen.
*S-Town is a wonderful true story but you have to commit to completing it because you won't believe where you'll end up if you do.
*Small Town Dicks is a podcast about small town police cases with the voice actor for Lisa Simpson as a host. She used to have an excellent co-host and there is some drama surrounding how she was let go, but they do a good job telling some true stories. It starts to get a bit heavy on the 'cop is the good guy always', so be prepared for that.
*Hunting Warhead is a series podcast that goes very deep into some very possibly triggering content so please read the description to make sure you want to listen. It is a well told investigation and is about as deep as I'll go with it from here.

There are others I listen to but they are really heavy and probably not a good idea for me to list them here. Check these that I've listed out if you haven't and let me know what you think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter