• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

Your Pandora pics are amazing! Thanks for not making us wait. Can't wait to see it in person!

Betsy's dish looked delish. Were your meals served on a regular dish or was that a paper plate that looked like a real one?

FoP has a two hour wait with a FP!? Well that's just not right!

Hi! Just found your report! Great Pandora report. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip and your stay at the Boardwalk Villas. We're staying there in November for the first time.

But I guess this is a very family-friendly ride that everyone can experience together.

This sounds like more my style lol. As much as flights sounds amazing...I just don't know. Loved your descriptions though! Almost feel like I've seen it.

I wanted to try the cheeseburger pods which look like Chinese steamed pork buns but with a cheeseburger filling instead.

This looks interesting! I am hoping to try this place if it isn't crazy crowded.

Pongu Pongu which is a drink stand just outside of Satuli Canteen.

I definitely want to try those drinks...hopefully even if the restaurant is nuts the drinks will be a quick stop!

just grab a night blossom or one of those margaritas and head to Tiffins for food!

Sounds like a great plan to me!!!

I have to say...I'm getting more and more concerned about what the heat will be like in August if it's that hot already in May....ugh...hoping it will be bearable. But also I guess there might be some rain too.

Your Pandora pics are amazing! Thanks for not making us wait. Can't wait to see it in person!

Thank you so much! It was a joy to photograph. So much to see and everywhere you glanced, it was a photo ops.

Betsy's dish looked delish. Were your meals served on a regular dish or was that a paper plate that looked like a real one?

It was served on regular plates. You clean it up yourself after by sorting your plates and trash. I like how they are making it very green. Also utensils are all stainless steel which is nice as you can actually cut through stuff.
The steak bowl was pretty tasty but it was simple, just rice with sliced beef, and some slaw. The sauces add more flavor if you find one you like. It was seasoned well on it's own though.

FoP has a two hour wait with a FP!? Well that's just not right!

Yeah...kinda not looking forward to FoP because of that. I wonder how long these long waits will last. Probably until the next big thing comes at WDW, which is probably Toy Story and Star Wars lands...

Hi! Just found your report! Great Pandora report. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip and your stay at the Boardwalk Villas. We're staying there in November for the first time.

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed the Boardwalk Villas. It was exceptionally convenient especially to Epcot and DHS. The grounds were lovely. Only thing I did not like was there was no large quick-service spot like other resorts have. There is Boardwalk Bakery which is where you can get your refillable mugs and some quick items to go but it closed relatively early and was tiny. Not a big deal though and we enjoyed the comfy room and the location the most. Still think the Poly has the best DVC rooms because of the split bathrooms - it comes in really handy!

This looks interesting! I am hoping to try this place if it isn't crazy crowded.

I think you should be able to by August. The time that we are there apparently all the local schools have started so at least the local crowds won't be there. Also California starts school before then too. So I'm really hoping this will ease some of the crowds.

I definitely want to try those drinks...hopefully even if the restaurant is nuts the drinks will be a quick stop!

There may be a line but hey, even Dole whip has a huge line on crowded days. Can't get away from that anymore. Boo.

Sounds like a great plan to me!!!

I have to say...I'm getting more and more concerned about what the heat will be like in August if it's that hot already in May....ugh...hoping it will be bearable. But also I guess there might be some rain too.

Well, if it's worse that it was this past weekend it will be very tough for sure. We dropped so much park hopping that we wanted to do because we were so drained. Compared to early May where we were all over the place and still felt fine, this trip just wasn't as productive. We were actually hoping it would rain while we were only line at Pandora. We were so hot that we just wanted some relief! LOL.

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed the Boardwalk Villas. It was exceptionally convenient especially to Epcot and DHS. The grounds were lovely. Only thing I did not like was there was no large quick-service spot like other resorts have. There is Boardwalk Bakery which is where you can get your refillable mugs and some quick items to go but it closed relatively early and was tiny. Not a big deal though and we enjoyed the comfy room and the location the most. Still think the Poly has the best DVC rooms because of the split bathrooms - it comes in really handy!

I'm hoping that not having a big QS won't be too bad. Poly DVC was my first choice but it didn't work out this trip. Maybe next May.

I hope you are doing ok in the heat! We had to drop a bunch of our plans just because it was so hot and it really drained us.
I would probably steer clear of the Pandora rides if you don't have FPs. But you can still walk around the land and enjoy the sights!

We are hanging in but did have to change some of our plans so we could be out of the parks in the afternoon when it's the hottest.
Express Transportation has been a great help :thumbsup2
We have the dessert party booked for HEA tomorrow evening really looking forward to that.
DD and I will enjoy Pandora much more with FP's and better temps.

Last edited:

I'm a little slow to read and comment on these two Pandora posts but I had to make sure I could dedicate PLENTY of time to being able to study each and every picture and all I can say is: WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see Pandora this August I can hardly wait. :hyper: I was excited before but now that I have some kind of clue about what to expect, I am beyond excited to explore myself!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

And the Touring Plan's Tweet!
How cool!!!!!!

I was told the FP line can hold up to 2 hours of people
:scared1: I first read this without thinking you meant FP line so I was like, yikes, but I get it... and then I realized you meant FPs!!!!!! :headache:

OMG I can't even tell you how AMAZING this ride is.

BEST. RIDE. EVER.
:jumping1:

Although definitely made me a little dizzy after back-to back-rides. Motion sickness-prone, I recommend taking something or wearing a seaband.
As you well know, I'm very prone to motion sickness. However, nothing will keep me away from trying this ride!!!!!!!! ::yes::

It is basically violet lemonade. Yup you can get violet lemonade at AK now, year-round.
YAY!!!!!!!! I had violet lemonade a couple years ago and LOVED IT! I hadn't really intended to try it, I'm like you about perfume-y drinks, but something made me want a refreshing drink and holy cow I loved it! Can't wait to try this!!!

Notice Steve's wet t-shirt? It's from the melting ice crown but it just looks like sweat.
:laughing:

So happy you guys had such a great experience at Pandora!!! Thanks for skipping ahead to give us a sneak peak of it before getting back to your regularly scheduled TR :goodvibes:thumbsup2

I don't care for bursting boba but it pretty much just floats at the top anyways.

I don't care for them either. :rotfl:

We also got the pineapple cream-cheese lumpia, which is basically a dessert egg roll stuffed with cream cheese, and pineapple and deep fried.

I wish I had gotten this it sounds good.

Although the 2 hour wait even with FP is kinda deterring me a bit...I hope it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
Yikes if it's that bad even with FP we won't be going on it again then!

Stunning! Honestly, it looks so visually stunning!! It's like you are THERE in the movie. That's insane.....oh my gosh I never really felt the need/desire to do AK but now.....wowwwwwww.......!!!

Haha, your dh was very creative with the ice block head band. Can't imagine how humid, ick. Worth it but still :rotfl:

And I had another comment and now I can't remember what it was :confused3:confused:

I absolutely loved your Pandora first impressions! It's so cool that you got to go during preview time, I know once we get there in July it's going to be a madhouse :sad2:.
We made a FP+ for the River Journey since I was nervous at the time about FOP and motion sickness, but from everything I've read I think I'll be ok, maybe I'll pop some ginger caplets first. Anyhow, now I'm kind of regretting my FP choice since I've read such amazing things about FOP. I may have to pull a "Steve" and see if we can squeak in a ride right before park closing like we did for Soarin' that night! :p

Sorry it was so hot for you guys.......I'm sweating just thinking about July temps.

I'm hoping that not having a big QS won't be too bad. Poly DVC was my first choice but it didn't work out this trip. Maybe next May.

It wasn't that bad. There is still the pizza window in case you want something to eat. But to be honest the pizza didn't look THAT great. But still it's so close to Epcot that we usually would just hop there and eat around the world so we were never hungry when we got back to the resort!

We are hanging in but did have to change some of our plans so we could be out of the parks in the afternoon when it's the hottest.

Yeah I hear ya. Those afternoon breaks are much needed in the heat!

Express Transportation has been a great help :thumbsup2

I loved it and can't imagine a trip without it now!

We have the dessert party booked for HEA tomorrow evening really looking forward to that.
Dad and I will enjoy Pandora much more with FP's and better temps.

I hope you enjoyed HEA. What were your impressions of the dessert party? I hope it was better than ours.
Yeah Pandora looks pretty crazy right now and I'd actually avoid AK if I were there this weekend!

I'm a little slow to read and comment on these two Pandora posts but I had to make sure I could dedicate PLENTY of time to being able to study each and every picture and all I can say is: WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see Pandora this August I can hardly wait. :hyper: I was excited before but now that I have some kind of clue about what to expect, I am beyond excited to explore myself!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

It's amazing and I think you will have an incredible time taking in all the sights and the rides!

How cool!!!!!!

I know, right? I had no idea they were in front of us!

:scared1: I first read this without thinking you meant FP line so I was like, yikes, but I get it... and then I realized you meant FPs!!!!!! :headache:

Insane!!

As you well know, I'm very prone to motion sickness. However, nothing will keep me away from trying this ride!!!!!!!! ::yes::

I think it will really surprise you. I personally think Star Tours is worse than this...

YAY!!!!!!!! I had violet lemonade a couple years ago and LOVED IT! I hadn't really intended to try it, I'm like you about perfume-y drinks, but something made me want a refreshing drink and holy cow I loved it! Can't wait to try this!!!

Ooooh you're gonna love the night blossom!

So happy you guys had such a great experience at Pandora!!! Thanks for skipping ahead to give us a sneak peak of it before getting back to your regularly scheduled TR :goodvibes:thumbsup2

I'm glad I did as I probably wouldn't have remembered that much detail about it if I didn't write it down right away...now trying to remember all the details from the first May trip and it's getting all muddled in my head, LOL.

I don't care for them either. :rotfl:

It's one thing to see them in drinks but on the food? So weird.

I wish I had gotten this it sounds good.

I think you would have enjoyed this!

Yikes if it's that bad even with FP we won't be going on it again then!

I have to see reports of what the FP lines are after this weekend. Hope it's not too bad.

Stunning! Honestly, it looks so visually stunning!! It's like you are THERE in the movie. That's insane.....oh my gosh I never really felt the need/desire to do AK but now.....wowwwwwww.......!!!

It really is amazing. So much attention to detail. I can't wait to see it at night too. And that FoP ride...just the greatest ride ever.

Haha, your dh was very creative with the ice block head band. Can't imagine how humid, ick. Worth it but still :rotfl:

It was such icky weather indeed. Such a 180 different from our first May trip where we had experienced the best weather. August is gonna be...a sauna :crazy2:

And I had another comment and now I can't remember what it was :confused3:confused:

Haha it's ok that happens to me all the time.

I absolutely loved your Pandora first impressions! It's so cool that you got to go during preview time, I know once we get there in July it's going to be a madhouse :sad2:.

Thanks Kelly! I wish you the best of luck in July!

We made a FP+ for the River Journey since I was nervous at the time about FOP and motion sickness, but from everything I've read I think I'll be ok, maybe I'll pop some ginger caplets first. Anyhow, now I'm kind of regretting my FP choice since I've read such amazing things about FOP. I may have to pull a "Steve" and see if we can squeak in a ride right before park closing like we did for Soarin' that night! :p

If you are ok with Soarin' I thikn you'll be fine with FoP. It really does feel like flying, even more so. It is amazing. I pretty much knew 10 seconds into the ride that I was gonna love it and I do. I hope you do get to sneak in at the last minute...maybe bribe a CM LOL. If not you can always just head back to Soarin'!

Sorry it was so hot for you guys.......I'm sweating just thinking about July temps.

Haha I know. REALLY looking forward to August. :crazy2:

Oh man, that is a weird sound thing. But the animatronic is cool, wonky sound or not! I can't wait to go in October - it looks amazing all the way around.

Haha it is my camera or something. It definitely didn't sound like that on the ride. But there was a lot of talking because it's the first time we've been on the ride and we were pointing things out to each other so I'm sure our voices didn't translate well onto the camera!

but after Flight of Passage it just wasn't as exciting. But I guess this is a very family-friendly ride that everyone can experience together.
We felt the same, not exciting but still visually stunning. I completely understand them putting a family-friendly ride in Pandora and also one that won't make anyone want to vomit!

Here's Betsy's Slow - Roasted Grilled Beef rice bowl: Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef marinated in a blend of Garlic, Herbs, Red Pepper Spice, and Red Wine Vinegar topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce
Same thing Steve had, and with the chimichurri sauce. Don't want to give anything away before I get to that part of my dining report, but since it'll most likely take me at least a month to get that far along - he enjoyed it :goodvibes

Nothing terribly exciting though and needed a bit more oomph in the filling. Also I didn't notice much cheese in it. I think there was slightly too much bun to filling ratio,
I got the cheeseburger pods and also had a bit of a time finding the cheese lol.

DH got the High Country Ale which is NOT the green beer, sorry I don't have a picture but he said it was good.
Steve chose this over the green beer-smart choice our guys made!

Heading back to continue my TR from the first part of May...

May the 4th: Part 1 - Happy Star Wars Day!

Today was May the 4th also known as STAR WARS Day! For any Star Wars Fan, it's your chance to geek out a bit and head to Hollywood Studios wearing Star Wars gear, ride Star Tours, buy limited edition merchandise, and watch Star Wars fireworks. Steve and I did just that, and so much more! (warning to @bcwife76, there's a Jawa in this picture!)

We woke up early intending to be at DHS at rope drop. We ate some breakfast bars and bagels which I had brought from home. Grateful that DVC rooms have a toaster! DH also went to the Boardwalk Bakery to get some coffee in his refillable mug which he got the day before. The Boardwalk Bakery serves as the Boardwalk's only "quick service" option - although there is a pizza window as well next door. So if you're looking for a nice big quick service place with seats and lots of menu options like they have at other resorts, then you would be sorely disappointed as there is only limited outdoor seating at Boardwalk Bakery and a small menu. Although what they have is fairly good standard fare like pastries and sandwiches. I still think AoA and the other values have some of the best quick service on property. Either way, it will not deter us from staying at the Boardwalk again.

We were wondering whether to take the ferry or walk to DHS, but decided to walk, because well, there was no ferry in sight and we were eager to get to the park! Although despite our eagerness, the walk to DHS is much much longer than the walk to Epcot so be prepared for that. We were running on adrenaline anyways and couldn't be stopped!

nxlnRVKO48QVs_Vv1cY7n7Zwq_qhRb_ph0pn7rA1zRRINiYCvuk0nOcqRiKUP-WlsjV4WoDnjqQH8n8QJUZpl9oWG_8q-1LdJ_1Ib_PYNS2i31BfzGj2ZIm4CZw7AB5f34FwZuSoD_DBqMJ6aApmABIzTrzhPvAoLxESGSeWfkyoNKQcb-y7xoUt4q7ABdhmXFSY8ex94Oz9ZfqmurNF6IR6ldEWHalFi8wP3Sib69M1p71f06eFgKA6f0vFiIoLkmLoCzDn24NzH5UbZM_wH4dSe7gt8Bqp2WoyQqvdewmqGfUSUC0YkHbascm0o_TKajtuW3zUiTH2sR_5FUWmroXJwd0fLWHAYbrbK8VfSsH8-q2MYJK3LhHFXpAUbf9fxGhx8l-hDPjQknlF16v2gNObWyYuh04kGlkAJ9S-txvTtBJFcj2C_a9m_GXLaS_d_gyzXT8NAZ5r56p_pyCrY08O7f0nKmejLJN2xM06GYeUicCJTGYLwZESI3Y57vLlTGiHMq186fh6gVDjC8wP173QZLKPLvm-eILQsTPytGwNond2XhtAEWW1HPjv8_YXCHLsBUO2KsQA-VTGFuey-TVoaTTguEox1zGk86XO4FU-1NAPeHHI8w=w750-h500-no

DH walking while sipping coffee from his refillable mug.

Almost at DHS!

gr2Fywhz7veUtLJxv37MztenHjZ5s5n6KmntqNZk-pN6-srchAuO55-xhMCwRcwqXJx_-CYThHOX6Nlt3hTx8GRQ78hBdBkm_P7m94lUoeD-P-cdNebRzJiT1L4XsnraWLvKePMhCFbzWK8dM86Axf0o-sOh7XSEkShHKdjpTwe1UUSYhPPDx-hBuIocHBns04-MBZ-A9bPcITWiB9Dc54M_oPKgvBnHraJpBM3rxpdyFNkrFAy5BB4lclLCiHeioiTBLiAE30Q_IF10pv7mUgmqdDthR7tshXqjVtaa3Tf6X4WPIn8Xn__wt9lRp0IpugMUqGTkfWNrbp9SiMnwPT36MQjSDlbToWOCHJzaim8bjYUJV5Zo-4fQfrrEQOrmSHG8gmKtOo4P-RyM9qLbSWW2J9zSZTxpOy6Me_obOBydT6D5VIqQpZQybdr1HziPGlQRJ3UzjKSYiD4RPzvmO0xFCMmVVlocNAIixcRq4GsmfsmmNfufybYt6s_dwSwxDpiDnxXihjutneKpYYQIVaIuYnjFRQ_x4JEJCGA92uMQ0aApH5unGxhcCd2_z7zQahJjZVzrrGspDboCEeySy8hizuDxtzwAEOE1pMZe_Wy80mPJhlyI0g=w750-h563-no

I wore my Star Wars headband for the first time. I bought it at NY Comic Con about 2 years ago and never wore it so I thought this was the perfect opportunity. It kept sliding off my head though. I don't have the head shape for headbands or Mickey Ears I realize...

NKvU2JBL2utOnOQobTxsj8x5QJl0EiaIhjpgOywDM3zr7XMvF1rYQRy9x4DR4a0UJSdgzc8-B4KheeS67u8H3oXjrDlOaNYQfzeFK1kQ1Nv04GQNmIUOR7nIDzhFCh1hhRj50aNFghUAQF5aq2GkTvnruSkCCaNWbaxLLH2C-Y09cke1Hqql7wW0W_ZXxuuvNQG4uaur_yEgBE_NODpOkf8XavIi1E_YtLSGwxTj6BxDipmspIECim_3ktN1r5PRVNC29R2NdcioaQpCd4zbuoaaspk6mYc2D4cVAlKfIT3kJPf2ig8_aD2ssyr7qQrZnt4rlxqD9Kxov7A390xM47X-rm6nINJDw-RhqHiiIF_7aZVue_zLBpFak96LBGI-ooem2T1EpQ9Pg5ysl7eH45r-1mQUshfogS_bWZHeSuXiSj4Ov7qKGgFArZsD0OwuFpcQEOGdfHf0CIW3lGGGRak43B-rrJIHliyaHHGudtYDuO8whYaLsWg-_sJdA-TdsWG722_RAQXhBJomCsep7vCPr5xoV-2zo2lVCcMqYeAGBcTFfVzA_tJNcqzddFzQO71tKLjLvi6ftPSfzvFF3WKayxmAea4BHqYFp9hv5RTCST3vkTZorw=w503-h669-no

Even though the walking distance was a little long it was a lovely walk down a serene path near the water. We still made it there before any ferry did, so it's a good thing we did not rely on Disney transportation this morning. Who knew if we'd even make it before rope drop?

As soon as we entered the park and they let the masses through, we headed straight for TSM, of course. There were a decent amount of people in the park but compared to the crowds of February half marathon weekend and later in May, this was nothing. Of course, most of them were STAR WARS fans, so the more the merrier on May the 4th, right?

0b48KHZR5TflJmd96SW3M0V5ucQ4BCqZyAkSjcyiFw5BmLKp6Dr569yJcRGeVXON3jlVQp5Q9jLGOwwyenTkzzbC67sUXtlZ3ivnSwnWhoCG4dxEyIaNE2f5d0uYidAOWiU8mzf2S7N86khsV8n-wNQ-pSpF24pM6uIZu1s58VhJY87lx-ji1BRYAv-7mB1hhAo807dG6CKkUZgdtMzcTotwZ1PUEC5oItOa9WyuGnsqNmiNrt5usogO5iqYIy4oUjvD0jhBjmmkbOzfBKNBZKHDJ8USEBtfOUgn35SZwpdYeNcP5D31sWkeZKHGLN2sSvEmGESt2j7CXj0XuaF8fMwMcp1fOkIHyJY3ts1p1PZoDSwLisq0623-kYjcXTpMSSWJ98W9RXy9ncQhNUwnzOqYX3utWyT9CdANvP95PAksszQEKkf1a6kXsyetQNsU1_8BJDkpOvubrm7QAyR4ossArAy2XAE9rdKuYzwKSMp7YHho2bGBJQbkoLWM0nBIsG5Bm1HZ7zMwBxw5Cv582mF2yMIzv7WCpkHH_Gt97si8TV0Yz5N8sugK2WSyGctpZg_7WkiRL5OvuP9QyVUYlXQ7JLz2cYFZwpls8qaC1FXZDQ8CLORqiQ=w750-h563-no

I had to remove my headband as it would have been flying off on the ride.

mCv0Xmo15c7_thziduIltpdIUJM-N8VW7ucFS1DFHqzUAXMBuTqYWT4mzop0LVmyxrnccjk-TXCDyHmupUkIdDyEG7rsek56hc2MI9m6aMkY-2xyjWhu467KMk5NInyq1n0mgGZohbbtRr7ur3A-UN3KN2rrqZZcEjX_QDJj_EMRI4scnm2OZKYt1ceACxJm9CzRc9LW-2y7UcIo6PxoeuQZATxlQd47xeKNkOPEs-_5HgT7ySfK6xrJ54iCAEYRJQaNyWng4GiMfR2JDsmI5ge2uan_CxWEQqlWVT-iH4MtYkyH_U8nNPgqjOJh5FMPO_DK_rAwbnWYLQquRqL_okWQ73GpwueRCQy2zr5_oO4CkW5Sftw11kEB6e9c8zrG1kf-V3IcuNCtDIEdLhKG7ZesRKxAuArftKlR1QQrDZGoc47Ynt3kLL9X-N0GZtmSrAZJmM3WhgTI4mUYHPdsBEroe0VIWkQfqi6mJviT4vQ_ZvUeqM_qjNKjpqmGumTc2nwf_CTaLmXUVw0F91xZR3tqIsfeaAj-PGrguS95mKw5qcU6NcMouTGs4kQkwFQSzOIFYuIL0g941DVhKyv-epuAO_VNtPxknvh77dsPVe1I4puoYrwpug=w750-h500-no

We went on TSM twice that morning on stand-by and then once with FP. The line wasn't that long which was was awesome but my arm was getting so tired. I beat DH once and he beat me twice. We stopped after the third time even though I'm sure DH could have gone another time. But we got a PP picture instead.

m0mI7sDCAzKwFQ98yxa4awrmxe72qCS0v8KmlF3H3lQYUIdxMIKf_EJZWspaBMSQxBkQcIy-2WRaP2_2kVYT8qlDymhc9uRHRpOalKQdRCzvxRDGtuztwcnXlFrJsC6OVg9eJfa_gct5ZqDA2aNRrNTUUJLL1eaSRxPFUIsFNhW5OUmM5QN51atgz6CEd16IX-QW0S6hSCZ8ivufHqN4yFYJ0GXFE34hFUv6kunLrhjadr-Pu17F76-6QwK_n2GbZoxEnXdsdVH-jR0MI-6ufkzOAP0_BB2VPZkE2CTuArXpSTyIqpCby6mE8QKe4Tl3kkAcq3GRfEsCjUYj5z6Vi5zvNh4Y1IDlQFYxuBmIg3Pog61YClyd2g-XLh1vJtLGOBGmchupTJyQB4SJoYiRWmoptrAI9qdj1arZzINBmo6KFDLpnIdG7zNZbp3tx-RxhzS5-tTXBFxvbFbaQl01oQ2Xo-IYTvZown2yp1w-BM2CiQOdqkO6K56kZ21-KS7rvG4iUR46XrE7Pr9YTZZdPkSgX2dE5ZvlxPXjibWgY2LtoyEAZVK-UFUoiwilcX3f8Gz3CyF9Hp_ELzZJP9IGv3CfnHspQ43TpS3nvJ_sg-WdR8NvPhryIw=w446-h669-no
vNEQlsrAxTZc49-PevMggYmpXBJiAHZLxSfWRnET8rN6EsIRn3UEuQC6OW7ZWOQaGnBUzhcyg6ENPnWvAgeTMmSNxi1pAnz77_RVzLD3r34Jv7iOWHbAWtpyUx8WYMaC_KNBN_ogc8yupuNjuYyoh0iciPNL3R1MfYpoXwupFl86xKBjLj6v0I5SiDOYN9Ih7HRai7VzcYfJYZ6KMmaXaEh1J76gYtdOuhF69FmjdfDI9OKw61jjADWNEh-3l-cVGxU3pyef2wNRldZl7SefbsDCtuFHeoG4a37wwVTNJwpyB_rzhcpY2lN9mzHu9Heiqq552d2ewp16HmcfCC6EKy2t2qDvlRzDvxfvB06n8_CQYNieYXf9_xVivkpMjOZhJxdNmjSUVPCTrceJdEE_fqg6V62miII7lsCvBLe1IO6Ln1obVKx_jE4OJdn-MdyY-XOK-j5E7m4V6iEwiHbhHZpH9uXYDR9zPcN7Emc1nAmnYK2Siu_hhg_8Tsix8VvutFGs88vMSSetmiI3pjWAIBojI6qR4fr5bmKXWOmfRZtfRFO6fqZ8ov_v9o6yddT2A2Rw85dD0euAkA5cqaxnHypkE09ez3CeUCmH3ysmzw74BaWJBDcS4A=w446-h669-no

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!

BTW, my dress is from ThinkGeek.com and it was super comfy (i.e. stretchy). I got a ton of compliments on the dress that day. It's also super cheap so if you're looking for a nice Star Wars dress, I highly recommend it. I think it runs a bit clingy though so size up. I got myself a latte from the Joffrey's cart right outside Pixar place. It hit the spot.

We headed over to Launch Bay so we could meet the newest droid...BB-8. It was our first time meeting him since he was only just recently introduced. His meeting spot is where they used to have the Disney Infinity games located. It's easier to go through the Launch Bay Cargo store if you just want to meet BB-8, rather than go through the regular Launch Bay entrance in the back. When we got to his line, they said it was a 20 minute wait. However they wouldn't let me get on line with my coffee so I had to chug it really quickly!

fZHEtvYlqk5Y7GMVr923JaMrDy71vGv_x4nYrV5RAZK4eAB9B8OTl_Yc1ULya_r_qXA-8edrF5yKUoC6n5HA1zY6ye_3CGwVR7uC9JQEfJBhLVV_JLtMCQN-S0QO3DCzUdcW81hepEXbcUpk15YAVTVJ6lVx6US6lcLJg9pyhP2wA3QGWFJc_S5HpsG3V6f-961Qe9qu3yuFvTs_3BVIUgBSabpuR_KKAhd61mY4tRnkkeU867t5Sz0kuDzo6NCy2R7TWgnYNnbVuowq0Qngrvj23Ru04OSwGgOAx5Y8s8nis3zLFLgLBOa7ALxGSCKnniBqWjJU6hdunHVcu0tf1Xf0WfzJRhp80YfWh1r2D12Fac4NohcXaYfwtcWlwu7uIMHgf1sNPo6wa4i5qSzGorZTAJ0OGM_O-lSzwnHe6OCvhcbI_pJ5UQp6wvy6aAxuKWcEcy2YavVctxY3cOPk70SCLvIr6DVv_EsjLFYpYuNl72aROf1gtXXD7UxQl0xjvbAZOlyYVs0wOheh3lAbRb0D7c23jAcc93SWfsvy15LbEgX1WRVdMDB5tSavxbLcJCQre6Kc7-jiKKh91zzPOi62OBnBVFErfkpRCkjvSHp-Asv16d_sCQ=w750-h563-no

So while DH stood on line, I went to the Cantina area where I got a Jawa selfie and finished my coffee by the bar area. No blue milk for me though, I had a droid I was looking for...

utOy8aGuxeoGE-7ZzSmXsENCoAhYf0IqDOMd-yMo09JG7UR4RO0dwAOqeJ9nH5fsOnV3rM8YCqw7RpwsjdG6ZkHcwBrBAxAjh6u1ICSEJNCtJlK5eosxLV-ad8ON4j85W7w5W0-90_MWaKWwWKuM4X4IJFfne7o9ORNSqWDUw8Bk2bSVuFiNlqTltdpvZAwj4kbQHWRU2CS4iaATPLF__-K6Mt-An8LqetlFTeSU8l2hk4vl15MmoTPhI8Rx1hSXlOlTYV7OLptuKMVCKk5H5p8zPNMGjGP0wiKnqLk0qKbdL5MdxTZNkWZY_NzfPYMb_ucOkrlcaBfb87qLF4vrYzrWOHHPGzXmxIGvO_48KKN1JckvW_qLrQuTxRb-5weNoMbs0W07VJnBPoLMHI9KK5kwKcPCjqk-GBG8VqR1Wt9TYZZsZPfx4HzVi6a0Nx06sgVEbqmpPIuNNUkwwkKqURjnGXrIWuAJ2iox_YhUreBowtpHdZL0pR5I0tFJIbr_9DIbuc4vYV20MtQL5mE76QExe8TZ725NmVGt3apZLGOo5uToHJaSKS8Dqrst2bIawf1O5jkb9XHhMUGOydjlYYZYUlTkrXyvvWnvfxN6s_HF7xR8zabVJw=w479-h638-no
2GUKTYj3WHxfRch-OOYKKAtF3EE7HcGkgraW0QdArcDkmy7s1UgK7bRt4Yslq6d_dwRvfR7eHj9tR-fklaGAyQ2YB7E7TmeS3fvcSiY0AcYUara_0izqjpWI46Y0CTJyxGSsqRPH0zLVVH_5NrxMObDhu3_1UK_W2-YJRFjL_Tkyn-F52J6X3-QB_44vr-9jIVBDJoGCaCJob0VsPT1JDh-9iaxL19mKRpTbgA8Pbk6OPF6rkYkENB2awBGADC5kiAdRERqOBUru66624hImuHdhpooJfOd4xqcUCDEKfZyQH4hsiuzYQ8p2z3CNpHI52pkV45Yk-h3L78YBN9TNxYx5dvV1egsj48EVc86WNfqXcvEeO7UJpWA8ir5_4rLr9sKz-GNBbL_hzthVyhM29Whl5Nr3inhMaNSKntXiE5YoklMUC3XNbXssCnD4DJqen5t-STuCBRvcqrkqLFwj8nkEAPn0jAJ3xbuZKhD0ZLOd9c85sEcLfJBWZcEvaJ7m8U1Nm64QZPvuB4grYnCcIMagfDDtZLQo2j4R1MxciRSoROJ5uYO_10JAfcl1KHF4cFfpnzyIBgqeeg7uVmOdxYzVbeeHD90uzRqM7-WyyjbQ2gK4kcB8wQ=w479-h638-no

Finally, sans coffee, we made it to the front of the line, and soon we were admitted into the little room where BB-8 was waiting! He's such a cute little droid. They did a good job with his meet n greet. He sits on top of a seat, so that he's more "eye-level" and you don't have to crouch down. He "talks" and spins his head. The CM translates Droid for you. Good thing as my Droid is a little rusty.

hTRrjgTJuRsMzCqDpsHhdrbraVrj4ANLS7PZwgu6rV6gtSn0dExF7AotIfRsFvsJhry1otn6tZ3-RHOzfV7ZoRrHcIzLiG1cbxBFBfgTA2Jz0zGPZRO4Kt7khkETK6rRNASSaL9fSttCbLwxDND7Hm1tASzE50280IYZT2P58HuqG80082Itz28yUuhfbltjZMZu5zQ9MdOQoGin5C5XZG8PbKZAy3aL-sg5q4flrR3ITtMbczhd6_TX8YBcEz8tAOACoAt_xRRRxXJj3qhmF-q-O6-cEaecL4RI0jy2I-Jokf_Ttf36X8IzkPU4XOoIENCNUIsNAmTUqq2asKaSEeR1Pb9FykJyGhCQlKHiKEGaRGPLesicClksxbylDbiFGO5Vf24TA6JKuOh32jH9NjWPvuTzQuyynN-fvwdQQEloFTm8hX4dih_397k8XYgxrj9vnoYN4HHertDBXXxqx-U8VT12Y-krq5KqU6T8L5GkVmtHQsVT3zQMSEvPDxmZwd5Du5GrV31bAppj2yZf7iUsyBI217OiKmgQcUbRVoPC1p8p7plrglXjJxqtjtuE4wziIuZPE5UIZRhCk31Ayya4oZ0bSjI-atv-KdaIvoU5sEOiugo8OQ=w750-h500-no

xHeLhC3M0lXHBpYTkXChyE7RYx20_trxV0VZQ_dJYhckTLH1ArpEYaFmU4v60SfHlklucZQLyPhb6J-wFGTMyTLyBCSeFrl95O06iyryCbyhBRKgZewfQwqcIQUvSKfNdaBgXYxjfC5yaRqs_-hFYdh5hsk_MkRewB8YbjUdLh-9szBUAe4YWYnyB7yBNTb9cZx39a0jjCLxEDs07FPfe2G77nPFB3lpZ8GDWXRZVTXDAyRGoSmjN2NvTXWOLsGWU9s2vGjqq46T-0ZFf0A6pSwhrx5pAoE2NGEzhiXK9fMQ-B4JN5rfnwuZjQkozcoociiblJB070H0KHgup6x9hj8rXGQdtJmHp3lE4ytkBTnlMwPTkeQO6A1UYMn5DlEU0inEQxgjE8nkcjyvy1r3n48aYIVDIdmU7jiNVU94PyzURcWD39qStr5e8dsR6KMPKQwcFCeapjD41-xAo_MXIho1jfDoXRCJsrTc5H_3S-MkTbCI8UydbulXddtv4OqFm6sUCImnmGWwVvjTiaLW5B8LQAs_SlesvMeBtApoHfDvbHv4MEZeAqJ1efJsJNQaCgh4efmAxjD2SMIbzMaCKrj08vHMnJohwXVD3QvVX3DJMKkMBH2bEQ=w750-h500-no

I asked him if he's seen R2, and the CM said BB-8 has seen him wandering the halls of the Rebel base on the monitors you see behind him. Guess BB-8 is the official lookout of the rebellion!

I got a BB-8 selfie too!

_FAbtVHdmzqnU0eg3ZywA9Gh-qGzFzUVaBO74aesByhfW7g7y1KVFB-N9j_-yjFQbroz36VO8uf-nxklb0R-SRHsHfc8aXn0U5LZc-syMdp37OLi2JvIpm7zH6iSAwCU8CnTQsMtbTYm_Nx-dD5ZCOFlA4CVTXVElFqyr12sK_ownHLdYnvfWVmBM6J92U0RduAdneXtZpNMuE6lqwx4ojI5WhXs2ZeCQTo-j5UsPTOurS08nVxAmNgUbvHp6NVHJ-tG7hS5VrPgEszvgHcYrStGqA4b8JhQqRqd3vImy-QployCm0QmeW5pHDw2Q-3wryHoRd1qWUoyJttA05u7lpxdMeAEy6nwnfDzrZ1a0Ns0UTT2OdLica6_OF1zmECTFKfd5Q_I35uNJ6l77acM9_GQH3Ascxok9QeIPaVgofBULoIUNZA8Sa0pU5nJK-bHdKU3fcEUTs3fmlbYn9B4DQax_c0OEDOzB2PbZ8cTvPx77h-rGRyatFDIL3g8ykZ6miIgtmWcP32y3Y-2oOW2v_Fq4baC4We3KkFmCvBfkXpIBcL1yKkvIj3n1aIqZQVVZp91mKUDsgUiOt0C4mZiu1Q_Rs9zxbY1yitFfBjEeritFHVvyKxKVQ=w479-h638-no

When we got out, the line for BB-8 had grown to 35 minutes. We checked the line for Chewie but it was close to 35 minutes as well so we headed out towards the shops to check out the limited edition merchandise. We stopped to get this PP picture too:

JeKjaFD8DylUgFawA4e2oZNCzrhXf6HF0pFWYnBK9-Fn68XJjaaosxVWydw934OlyZcKJGCZOn_EQCXK69IThr02B0cADjogy31hAg9GARKyBKmoCXQlbZB1WvN77Lx3sGDKPc0kQOu4jFw8WthMg2SnbX8UpH3peh_YxKP5koaIsJnY_YxxOYr9HfSFXCpOnc7izRc7ii_8S4-coTKwX3Ie8RBe8mYG_F3S4Vsjiz-nm9L8Zm45bfQnIHxslgiFAYC-vowMhUDci7l7ifLR_F1_7H3Wck15LbQJ9v9zPz_SacFdnrVVpDjMQN3_ZOZWqOYwOxnWT2Dn3Qy69e_3oXEvQf6vQk5NzD1D6FmsG1ertZB-iYum0Tb_g-3h9zQiGE2gmRSmxVkE_FFSJbkT62T86KGcS5DoQeoZw0J1wdRhSeoUY20j9oJLhXhNSMWToPlr9ovjM4B6OymXDUxzQ6GITm8cYuRjlyOO4_Q9eTo8R6PBOT8g3hua4I4GeCxPwsBxJoAOg9ck6JAP9_oOJTqtyU-zGfUKLRAYxRFoAxiCQ9c3tOdBqByzM5q20Fe4zhNGvVmEQCWGIuFiFogQjM1fOmXDPO5ciD9JZmSNGu-rYrwKGvNfcg=w460-h638-no

We headed into the stores on Hollywood Boulevard and here was some of the stuff for sale:

JHELnEWswk6rDZFReEoCIiNxlOTL8oWEjcOjU5pYeHiBC2JzJv6YiYj6iopZInoTbZGzmOwm6v1ijPCWzTGIMipt6ABvixOhTQr3wdy1zON27UZIFd-D1HJX_kzMf7jVGBTDKXvSw0t3JSi1s4QPJ6pZB8sXdAX0xKO5d4SuURTijLo0PXCh-cdMiO5dfm6QLgvccsYtudqz6ynCwr2qzLBxnQDWw_q5FpKWguS4NpMmT3i6g72vD8Deer-ssZeMv-5DKS9gpshEVvjkQAr5DPGVT-t9jLveiz_m9nh8YO3n7jBRlLye_aG2OZ5jW2T9PUBmSaZFdWv75RYg7LiXvut9QKVe9MTUreJLkHbvi-RmAyCU5Mmkk85eyrpODuFnPNHLPROBvUE-FhYbvPZawZLaQ-ELoWfbDpCexXNFH8L0GmyMJpc3XENV_MHvsfrtnmXWC2tRTc9yykYIpAZzjBBmGG5u2uN12Rc1UlkLjVTztx289g-h78WoA0tdkoZRvui3du7xu7kRbxw1aFMmPE02mpUEo9yK2wb2mGK0nMIS38M3NIV8z6v4CwIvdF7DHV8GN0fi1RR0CBs6HW6fASaw4lwQacKOEDczSjp0N9SiSbVhT5qDpg=w479-h638-no
m10tQihF2g87M6n05EXz5SoRS-nsrKbckTvfo35l_XktAXM-tZqBvTx-9ct55KytOoAFHvKETbUQrF7B2YUjl19rPHQES8kOzp9teoFBempyEvooM3fdxgVZKeps_9I_0KDuPUJQYlpUYGyYwNBjbZefsyHtGkCphCFITDZk4XC0QKx_wWDaOg3Q-0oPPgzmhVFIhsVFFS3aFJj8ZbPqNPRWAN2afRzUSKXqJq5-zlCjR7PGxXFiGaG4Ow6yScp_NGSiMvVLUnEwT4BzrLrIFhDpY36lhIt4m0Nj0SzyW10hD8cfg4PeGY488tK7ShgO_Btihj4ifMKCasodCGzC-TAbb_iMqsmX1J-VRQDsL7vlFCy0N-H1mnLH8aJADjpScydv4qSih8deW4-mVliNjImVFCTddIH052fBzkoAZVQNqQV94_RmaDUKHecFWh2gdFxN8IA-Gf4DSjaujkR6MXoqO1n0yg-kluLhDjT4l_ixBBtWDBR0UU3l_pzxKo99rShy-8T6UlfmekVedkt2OINfhZMQv6igrbsoPSdSChN6BxRurnnFlWRjaGJ5y2DwwoWcmkpo3JFwsbmRci0jcwCSMyN4Aru-xWi6pE7kSofNKajOg_rOPw=w479-h638-no

yncgfL12AOtKmktnWVC4Lv4k9Szut8lLtPCgSVHIkDI_-n9lMPw1QRiDv5TljKlEzyk95-bh7ByiM5rc13knSb1KkDEQEs-1FubtKIdsso3-wHffmaZWo1fIBP7OEp81_36Lj05SFfQ-PAuIRnPSPBAJpC_SnjscZsqFBTFEam4WXfZyTj3KR4zAbalkz9gaxNsiQXt7XfcrWJtJYcvJf53Rt-X-f0qkrdp9xG9bJzzdtTU70zjeHX8lyDfGqI-jC1nyOQV_ImTIVzaEYWDUpjazunUVoQhu99wFQnRG0YK8ntjqhUcRDEgXaYWsapirYbscIh5G7TPSgwrEsXlg5jX44OXM6TJk-5G59MKg-J72kwGKVrT8-uVbXrHIPqAOWCDptPHK3EpeLwo5UixN9Cw97zyBzz_Xe8_fLTSdcrp7FtYxJPCxtc0pVjcNXAxtJ4x43ify_uTZy3yvWmeQbkvXxQXiKhZPN_LQyTTcfxY2Iz8HYsFvrXCJEyA8JCP53p_L6ZZL8LqpqUs94IgZHg59ne-gM9oGcWD4hn8AjZMLi5ZHBn_39Y4P4ry7GPWlTI60H0tfEXLHqGZhGZhsReX_wnk0UV07Y7MO_HAgKgq6jI9q0aM8Vg=w479-h638-no
y7aROeQGBl6WERnK5A3gda2WjdfPOAK2y7J8CVZsqVbEJuCDldQIgAvOl17cx7po_UWLTvA-uMuiXaYkOXFF0ZRH_Rw9HqHT9tew2cwZQ29sqcQ6BDFUUORpAZJXv_3GQrl4DPXy-vr2PLR74HdF0WozuSccDsZOO453nCrr3X_Yh4drXokc8XEoLpu1G3t-P4zAi5-7jKzApqpBe74Gh3dnwR6DucqhnpQJfV-uRd09igKqo7RKOsWluLkPmd9vm61df_SkRzZ61p8jknQd2k-Bv4duB4o6yLDufOrsHZ4NXw9PBHg2BkgvwejpkHFFa_D5BIsK1P61lNTM4jHzf1FIfFxpW8nQnvZl-wuyY6l5oAp7rgR23xOpi4kjIxJ9Nz_ohP1W06GiU4O3N3Wlb6r8QPBSxWk1FBeC2TO0zDX88HSTOUu0R4qhciTwLaNEt_IRwXk5VrXBNaWQDvr1wPi-w-LNNFfnJJinBAsQcxhWnCYgpl6a0r8ynp-6xwdlPgIOQsnIaCsjlCMDMEtnNJLTlxDxUan_qAOLkRI3TRsfKc6LrhirzdVwk-tP_gJ7b7hMusa0LLumLDk0qxGAmQB3DwCzQWDTJ-q6h2mJX0QKJEE1SzU8_A=w479-h638-no

I ended up buying the t-shirt for DH and the pins...I don't collect pins but I give them away. But these are pretty cool so I may just keep them (when we went back just a week ago they still had the t-shirt and pins for sale although quantities were limited). The water bottle sold out pretty quickly, I was surprised. I have so many reusable water bottles that I didn't pick this one up. I also really loved the MagicBand so I picked that up for me as well. I also got a May the 4th glass ornament (not pictured). Just to note on the merchandise, almost all the items sold out that day at DHS but they were re-stocked the following day except for the water bottle. The Magic bands are available online and they re-stocked them very quickly after May the 4th.

We then met another character who was a first for us, Olaf!! I don't know why it took us so long to meet Olaf but I guess his line was always too long and for us not worth the wait, but today his line was only 15 minutes.

tOw-fKnnkKCZJ84t0zh0OBpzZMOcuaA2FS9XLX2Us33RiAsDsCqiJLzie3aCFtDV1L0eICYut3WiwHgjaWRRW01i7Cxe6z3ipJUlTRuzpukgfsJp3uES_AioN5yxM0_K2yeuVaMZhlk-4lF5VHPE4imnRh9uCLHWFwdB9rinoZo44DUMQJBdRp6CdgTj42Eg_KpOnNtOwOt3Nep1bKHKd99N0h1W00h2BWrcuZcrDibdqIJ_fAsrNN7hS517tGAJTw9bpsHESPEicsEtf_7VpkzsM8rNA520AN_KkSPxFShwmGUkTzlg7wnHHtWYdrpvVXGB_gqW1YGKiO5JLOJIBiVCLv7yNu34ESx4koJ0_y7s2-LddjPQFisAmK_KiTGaL-9eo1rWjl3fQFZxOqnN1i24kiTi_HmDWx06r2tMplKoDNS85IoAYQV3PLiKj9aWDVrbyF2gHl4aOMlU0lrm2B0GqNka2AMTBtpfDlmmSIPONzV06FXPExw2TJqMJAKMhOfGxSeXlpX61KbiUyxMEC4Y6jZkm96HHrlyDRXYJ0NHOxm8WAydczIzqUrBAVsgvzswwuxS09IoeCXDZb1zHk-WeBT3pEDwUJFs7zZP9ORoSb0NPKw6vQ=w750-h500-no

b2TOjJfdq_8_TK3J_njVy55UeR_vifXFU__MwEGKGkzDtOMnszjy_d4gQTKuHL614izHXVAa7zNLA6F2EMpLFUux9rmSQ_ij-vCykWT8katJ4Oxf7QbVEwNRpz3gDfQunzVJrJNXJwctMDnNwhLTlW9rm8Y_jPKvPjy975uwoD1J0Qd6QU024r4s-R02Dmdmkxf9SMXLBSxvWfW6ZWa_6nBcBscYGo7w2znsMxXYTz4G2MJWDqM0HM53xldzP6DxqZnTnf8sAMOf5dBZWU0HJ31U35tggKgMKz4z1H2uY8Wz8xg9QDn6wBJNF7iK-9FNuiibbg6GB-2XtR8dLllGyMSTvHBcjIBmZqCbUDzJ-kQbuhernvtslQhct1ExHT5XCZu1T0IFVdEMWAI2vP5GZs1kad0aillKv7Fbvx6MpqstaUKQ4ISSKXkmb9dvj21AIiAw1RNB4Of15glJnKtdiZRrH5dls1v5uEqYIuX_qKktDlvRC1UIExXQdtIP8jJnQJqMvfFNceb0CkKJZvvj7bl9d9b4iFzapfz8f_3jL8Qr1WdfUvJrTOiBy1uEm-zRwi2ivxVaDi91NHQXi2iuF-JtRwHjVEqTvppjQobSyCajxlJw9gQFxQ=w472-h638-no
HwU4TwT6SENauznQ0C5XNFxVhrPcutEDS-CYB1uoMbpSwGFZELH6BLi-IKjz8LG5-uCI80xbupmKQ2wIhg8BpIUjgsM2IztaQ3Iz0emzq4ev3lEYgAyOWDHQXY6fJn17A8uv6TOa5AQwVGrvBAbGJB9F3CSSGqn8pxTPIA7uaI5Fhhd4Dki6mCv_93k0imMO3OgFO7kK8Xq6BDWz-UDKo02GYgqc43NXGlGvZfxyeltfsH3L95rsN4FNPgSGN_PW2qpjxtgSWNR4sYljUQRSBzVu1RIt2FJMN4EmRqdUmA8DwbITMzGuGzRT5_hUZBYV1JSFIWWgFfKnK5abhqTGgUm1E7DPHVj6GUIR-1AIhrNO7mTR7_aAvGQNa0THqXwUH_C8RYSGA8hmJPeWnnZkEn96uGkWRD61znL5WyvFGiFFa4kTMcPbRGfwrR2td3B3BaAcSArNcKdE52iFb6EenW_w219jprcRVxsurcHErdjHDb69NcXtE1bySfeplcF5FEz5v1TP1b25hSQs0ruzbteA5St4P_33Vj8kbQne4ECEfvOg1eANmNqZvMqpDW2E1zfXoiYzjr58MlxrEe0aw1WzMsgCollnVGQ4pL-meoHvG4oI6PVQow=w479-h638-no

It was actually fun to meet Olaf. His setup was quite cute and he gave warm hugs!

DH has a friend who is a former co-worker, let's call her J, who would be joining us for lunch that day. She had moved to the Orlando area earlier this year and got annual passes for WDW! We looked forward to meeting her again! DH and I were originally supposed to go Sci Fi Dine in but that wouldn't be the best place for 3 people to sit and chat, so we ended up changing it to 50's Prime Time which was just as great because I was looking forward to eating there again. Their fried chicken is so good! I didn't get to have my Sci Fi fix on this trip but maybe we'll go later this year.

Right before lunch, we used our FP for...STAR TOURS, of course! The line for Star Tours was perhaps the longest line in the park...40 minutes! You can't keep us Star Wars fans away. Yay for FP! While on line we passed by the Jedi Training and of course I had to get a picture with the man himself, VADER.

B5luokG1fyOSlHRKBR-TJB8ZU_EzJ6O_QrqiWoXqtJuMgfXnrvQ8kkZr_-zoTAB8USZcKdkAQ_aY6VfRJD7mo5lcKhR8J1pdb2AVEfQ5KkLFdqFHwU4BqeIVegRyo5EohKf6OdQVfVXy9cIl0-tOG70nYXZBpgSMf7WKvv0NxwbHwZ9R1DkkQsqk5Uwo0oQIAQk82jl-p1uLop-KUbGaUG7n6AtHOQcA9-ZujPWqYASZ5vC9Wm04KB3iPv4YuePvj4oDxlj-s2toNW8zJnrEgZ45Mg8LNmzNxknopW4d35BUvgd6yVlQm7f1Bly4X6wKpBYkL-ML3sj_SfoiyswIMlaUWzmyPppLFrbFLrWdDlyUZTXpmAwyZK81QcBRS3NbY1nKn1qC6XaBqXic8lB_4nk_pQoRCAM8Y6ybSrsWGBlc5Y_o7E-4nMcqYkfDYzBOh32OK4Jmeh6SULNxTPKJumvc8yWBLENE8Fi_72xcUZCAeyThmSdH0zSCyUYSRY0bRURz2SWioyLHAliJXaG6mufWKHrdIvLYuwjzFX59wHuoNyQI2pBEOqNn3Ty2nPvwZRnxKWsBdVJIdOWcn9KHb3NYrITjy2UXIrmQuefmK-s_np25jlnTlQ=w479-h638-no
RPbPDjkue8T7XnXXUhTDy1o3sie8naj2H7-7-52usoXqfwaqeLVFWKqHOEZTuUxjz25o4-T-rV91UHyZ_mIp6B_EGcrTvHGCMIHZbxWIqIe8TC4dTVjHMqJlCxAFSbuyxm3dEJrSOEGhzHBjEwPRs3CIqVcedFcXSntu6bzyU8zHCz4ZtdgWUzTgvSu9MIrzgxL2PE09-y2sXKaSH3ChJJWWCgWwmsjwAvn1MUSrrH1UHErNoOnCDo7bMAyFnR4xMTS83LSW5UsL-Y1DSgSc705nb1F4ab7Nsl4Laqqh5F2ZqwbE_WNf2YZMS_4-7HrmdydL109RT6chcyrsaXWSELL-VNR4VmOK2EWNtep4E0Rwwx2RXel7OjMMKvKA5cM2j1c0Y5dACvFrzlqea0Qpsr_swfM0BGYbe9OHGOIKv28FDvwvnuSUDzF-UKu9nhjnKGvdw4CSspix_B931O7OQknwo6VxQwEDK3L8A4FCD9IKtrN9mH9dDnG_OdI8BZ7b73QvXOpb_UuUXJ3MWU8PUDyUvs-0YnGlQwwS22m_rT1HNyORhncu2R9NUjaPSY6hiJOasMuxCtwXDEoGBpuGPc3CoeiA9Z4dn21KQfyjRQyBGbdy6KB-kA=w479-h638-no

Very cool to say I went on Star Tours on May the 4th!

Now hurry up and open Star Wars Land, Disney!

EBgZtxHkrb7ajPGE-sw4T95fExYBnhMHyaUjMkVpIsEk3TrK1B-A7BQGKlaQIAUn_pAlSHHht8mXZhc1jZLayJCyYMIxtHhsuYKRLJcosNPI9frBpss3s5iS58CedffNlUuX-xJYDynBv4ZJ6h02edKu2OpF_BrXlQZ2oNc5MZRC9GSsmxL8DVPWCkIk0Lk8IqYt8dGwb52CMHqlIIxa9Ny5u_w4djV4sIuL4829fGRHDo700VcNH_kefiKEnJagVFGZ6uNZACS3RaTHSuWyg-Frv8EnGhRVbws2xethE439Lgb_OmD-pHvXNkwe5hMokPITMYrUfIx2cLBcJGPuqQaN5oya3EKa193xscrim92V-a750thXczjMs_LRzIoq6qrUAPhmF-kLreTJN6uV-AQCD0jhkjrPH4BXEx2o_Q4zlkornY7sSgSYRbwV9RfZsuu8CwCltVv0o_6s3eoG_oyqGA20fGX5gOWKbtC1sedsIVKUF_yXplSx1VodJYstFsnilhV2GLWn9yvrHxiMlVwF8-VCTKd22aU5WOIcF0VToOeJ78gtwkrDAXXEO4VeaxQpI-e-VFkpLaahWpJzZH8oND3agaLr9miiOMHvpoAO2W7zsOSaTg=w750-h450-no

Coming up...a scrumptious lunch at 50's Prime Time!!!

I wore my Star Wars headband for the first time.
So cute!!! And your dress, too!!! You were perfectly themed :goodvibes

Even though the walking distance was a little long it was a lovely walk down a serene path near the water.
I love this walk! Though best not to do when super tired, as I've made the mistake doing :laughing:

The CM translates Droid for you. Good thing as my Droid is a little rusty.
:rotfl:

Very cool to say I went on Star Tours on May the 4th!
YES!!!!!!!

Now hurry up and open Star Wars Land, Disney!
::yes::::yes::::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter