best deals on DP

bcsmom

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of buying the dining plan for my trip in Sept. So can everyone tell me which places they think are the best value for the dining plan. I am already planning on eating at LeCellier, & 'Ohana. I think I am going to also buy the DDE card. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. :wave:

Google "DEB'S" just like that and pull up dining menu's on her site a see where you would like to eat.

Just an FYI, but the Dining Plan is free in September if you book a package, so you wouldn't have to buy it!! Even if you have an AP, you can still get the package, just buy a 1-day base MYW ticket for each member in your party. Still will save you money.

I think the best deals are Le Cellier, Coral Reef and all the character meals.

the best CS deal IMO is Cosmic Rays at MK

1/2 rotisserie chicken
1/2 rack ribs
1 corn on the cob
mashed potatoes
drink
dessert

you get all this for ONE credit!

it serves 2-3, so you can save 1-2 credits that way to apply to other meals

Thanks guys I will check out those menus too. I can not get free dining b/c I am a DVC member. I guess we can not get all the perks :goodvibes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter