Best dessert in WDW??

The Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream is the most fun. We really enjoy the pineapple and Carmel sauce at O'hannas. :teleport:

rcyannacci said:
Hands down, the best dessert I've had at WDW was the Banana's Napoleon at the Flying Fish Cafe on the Boardwalk. It was amazing, amazing, amazing. Layers of creme brulee and fillo dough, and homemade caramel sauce and fresh bananas over the top.
I agree. The Banana Napolean at the Flying Fish is one of the best desserts I have had anywhere.

crisi said:
Our favorite last trip was a chocolate bread pudding at Le Cellier. It, however, doesn't seem to be on the menu currently.

(I have dreams about trying that banana napolian)

LOL- I dream about it often too! :earboy2:

Bread pudding sounds fantastic. I hope they have it there this next week...I'll report back if they do :flower:

I'll have to second the recommendation for the Grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby. To Die For!!! :D

Have to say the No Way Hose at Beaches and Creams (I think about that dessert everyday).

Well, my favorite dessert at WDW used to be the Bananas Napoleon at the Flying Fish; however, over Thanksgiving, I went to FF in order to enjoy my favorite dessert only to discover at the end of a fabulous meal, that the recipe has been changed!!! The creme brulee is now mixed together with whipped cream, and there are no warm bananas in the caramel sauce!!! After taking two bites, I called the server over to tell him how disappointed I was in the dessert. He said the pastry chef is experimenting with the recipe and he has received several complaints about it so far. It will be interesting to see if the original version will win out. I won't be able to get back there for another year to find out, though. :sad1:

yecats said:
Have to say the No Way Hose at Beaches and Creams (I think about that dessert everyday).

DH and I totally agree. I've never had a better sundae.

We thought Ghiradelli was horribly overrated. We've also tried the Kona Cafe Coco Puffs dessert and the chocolate souffle at the Flying Fish. THey were good, but the No Way Jose we had twice during our 6 day stay.

It was spectacular.

I haven't had very many desserts at the world 'yet' :smooth: But I fell in love with the apple cranberry cobbler with cinnamon ice cream at LeCellier. It was FABULOUS.

Tricia

The napoleon and the chocolate eclair at Boardwalk Bakery are outstanding. You could enjoy a treat from there and then stroll along the water... My concern would be that the sit down places will be packed for the holiday, part of that will depend on what day of the week it falls though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter