klacount

Earning My Ears
We are getting married in October and plan to use Disney’s photographers but have heard mixed reviews. It is making me anxious for sure because it’s arguably one of the most important things that day. What Disney staff photographer do you recommend for quality pictures? Looking for romantic and light/ airy photographs. Or creative shots. I am open to outside photography as well but would like to use them if possible

Frankly, I do not recommend using Disney's photographers because, even if you can actually find one who does those things (at the moment there are none), they cannot guarantee you will get that photographer. So many of the couples I have interviewed over the years did not get any of their choices, and it is heartbreaking to hear that they are unhappy with the photos of their one-and-only wedding.

If photography is important to you, I urge you to consider using an outside vendor. There are plenty who do the style of photography you're looking for, and you will be guaranteed to get that person or team on the day of your event. If you need help cutting your budget elsewhere because you were going to met your Event Minimum with Disney photography, the DISers on this board can help with lots of great suggestions!

i got married in February and Pedro was our photographer. He was absolutely amazing, however I don’t recommend using Disney fine art photography. We were originally told we would get our photos 4-6 weeks after the wedding, then 10-12 and now we are being told not until August. I encourage you to look elsewhere if you want your photos in a timely manner. On another note, if anyone has any tips of tricks for dealing with Disney fine arts photography I would appreciate any insight.

I think that the best idea would be to hire a photographer with experience in taking pictures for weddings, because that way you can know for sure that the photographer knows what he is doing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter