• Gargamel: The Smurfs

• Morgan LeFaye: King Aurthor

• Maleficent: S. B.

• Skeletor, He-Man

• The Wicked Witch of the West: Wizard of Oz

• Other; please specify.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love that Gargamel was a choice :rotfl:

Of course, I had to vote for Voldemort, HP freak that I am. I love that book 6 gave him so much more depth of character (a reason for the evilness).

THis will probbaly become a The "Most Popular" Evil Wizard poll rather than the most EVIL. I voted for Saruman since Sauron (the evil wizard Saruman worked for) wasn't a choice.

I know I shouldn't, but I just really like Lord Voldemort! He's such a fascinating character! But I feel so ashamed for liking the bad guy. :eek: :guilty:

THis will probbaly become a The "Most Popular" Evil Wizard poll rather than the most EVIL. I voted for Saruman since Sauron (the evil wizard Saruman worked for) wasn't a choice.

I didn't put him as one because you never see him (except for the EYE) and because he is a fallen Angel not a wizard. And yes I am a LOTR Nerd. :thumbsup2 :cool1: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter